Installing the best WooCommerce plugins would surely add some beneficial features to your online store. These features will assist your business to evolve and thrive in the modern market – the internet.
You can find numerous WooCommerce plugins if you Google search the term ‘WooCommerce plugins.’ But choosing the right one(s) can be a true challenge if you’re new to WooCommerce in general. Moreover, the search for the best WooCommerce plugins is a task nobody wants to take on as the filtering process is quite tiresome and time-consuming.
So, we’ve decided to take over and help you with the search. With this article, we are going to list some of the best WooCommerce plugins that you can install on your website. We’ve curated this list based on – user ratings, customers’ reviews, features, and value for money. So read along and choose the best one for your website.
Ninja Tables by WP Manage Ninja
Ninja Tables comes with all the features that allow you to create tables on your WordPress posts and pages. This plugin will give you the experience of making tables with any possible ways you can ever think of. The Ninja Tables plugin is one of the most prominent, dynamic, and freemium table plugins that is rolling over time in the marketplace. Moreover, you will find tons of features and functionalities with built-in integration with WP Fluent Forms plugin.
The plugin is a drag and droppable data sorting table plugin that covers almost all the advanced features including,
- WooCommerce integration
- WP Post feature
- Google Sheet integration
- Transform value
- Custom CSS/JS
- Conditional column formatting
All-in-One WP Migration by ServMask
All-in-One WP Migration plugin is brilliant in every way. This fantastic plugin lets you export a WordPress website entirely, including the detailed database, media files, WordPress plugins, and themes. And once you’ve exported your site, you can easily upload it to a different location with a drag & drop into WordPress. The plugin can also fix any serialization problems that occur during the find/replace operation.
Here are some other amazing features offered/supported by the All-in-One WP Migration plugin.
- No Limitation on the Host/Operating System
- Mobile Compatibility and Support
- Bypass Maximum Upload Size Restrictions
- Supports all versions of PHP(5.2+)
- Support for MYSQL and MYSQLI
- Migrate your WordPress to numerous Cloud Storage services(premium feature)
Really Simple SSL by Really Simple Plugins
Having an SSL certificate for your website is highly essential, especially for an online store to perform well on the internet. It protects your data, affirms identity, and also lets you perform better in Google search rankings. Really Simple SSL is capable of detecting your settings automatically and configuring your website to run over HTTPS, which is essentially HTTP with SSL.
Here are some of the exciting facts about Really Simple SSL. Check them out.
- Handles most issues like reverse proxy/load balancer
- Redirects all incoming requests to HTTPS including internal redirects
- Changes your site and Home page URLs to HTTPS
- An option to enable HTTP Strict Transport Security(premium feature)
Autoptimize by Frank Goossens(futtta)
The plugin comes with two paid plans that also help you further improve the site speed. With the ‘Complete Speed Optimization’ pack, the Autoptimize team will optimize your complete site and configure caching on both server and client sides. This pack is a real-time-saver and most-beneficial.
WP Fastest Cache by Emre Vona
Web caching is one of the most popular ways of increasing your website’s speed. Caching helps you save a copy of your web page, thus increasing the page delivery speed. WP Fastest Cache generates a static HTML file saving the page rendering time whenever the page is loaded. This fantastic plugin helps you rank better in the Google search results by improving the SEO ranking and page load time.
The plugin is quite easy to set up, and you don’t have to modify the htacces file as it gets modified automatically. Check out the following cool features offered by the WP Fastest Cache plugin.
- The plugin uses the Mod_Rewrite to increase the speed
- The plugin deletes cache files when a post/page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Support for SSL, CDN, Cloudflare, etc.,
Duplicator Migration Plugin by Snap Creek
The Duplicator Migration plugin by Snap Creek takes things to another level. This plugin allows you to move, migrate, or clone a WordPress site between domains or hosts with zero downtime. The good thing about Duplicator is that it creates a package that bundles all the site’s plugins, themes, content, database, and WordPress files into a simple zip file called a package. This package can then be used to migrate a WordPress site to any location you wish quickly.
Apart from the above cool characteristics, the pro version of this plugin is capable of doing many more amazing things.
- Create scheduled backups of your website
- Store your data and information in various cloud storage platforms like Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon S3, etc.,
- You will have multi-threaded support for larger websites and databases
- Install a multisite subsite as a new standalone website
- You also get email notifications and professional support from the team.
WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments by PluginHive
The WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin is a powerful plugin that helps you take online bookings on your website. You can sell your time, services and offers products for rent by setting up the desired cost and timings. This is the only Bookings plugin that has the capability to handle all business types that require some type of booking or event management system that also works 24/7. Moreover, this plugin supports partial payments, staff management, recurring bookings, multiple vendor support, and much more!
The PluginHive WooCommerce Bookings plugin offers a ton of features that you could use to create the perfect online booking system for your website.
- You can offer single-day, multiple-day, or bookings with a fixed date and time
- Manage costs, availability, resources, participants, buffer time, and more
- Native support for 2-way Google Calendar sync, WPML, Dokan, etc.,
- You can add custom fields to add more options
- Change calendar design and colors to match your website’s theme
- Comes with email notifications and reminders for you and your customers
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro by PluginHive
The WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin transforms the sweet little features of your WooCommerce into a highly-advanced conditional shipping tool. This tool essentially lets you control your shipping methods and display them the way you want. You can set combinations of shipping rules and conditions that would allow you to implement the required shipping condition. You can import the shipping rules via CSV, set up bundled product shipping, per product shipping, and more.
With this special WooCommerce conditional shipping plugin, you can set up shipping methods based on factors like,
- Product/order total weight
- Number of items in the cart
- Cart total
- Product categories
- WooCommerce shipping classes
- WooCommerce shipping zones
- The destination country, state, city, and zip code
GDPR Cookie Consent by Complianz
With the help of its smooth UI, it’s really easy to set up and use it. Here are some of the prime features offered by this plugin:
- Configure the consent specific to certain regions: European Union, United Kingdom or the United States.
- Set up specific cookie consent per subregion. For instance; Europian Union+DSGVO or USA+CCPA.
- Create the Cookie Consent and Conditional Cookie Notice with Custom CSS and Customizable templates.
- Design Banner with templates including GDPR-friendly Cookie Wall – Accept/Dismiss – Category Based Consent.
- Categorize your Cookies with Tag Manager or Compalinz’s own Script Center, if needed.
Kadence Blocks – Gutenberg Page Builder Toolkit by Kadence WP
Gutenberg was introduced to the world with the release of WordPress version 5.0. Since then, WordPress users have had mixed opinions about this feature but most of them really like the change. For the other population, Gutenberg seems to have taken the role of an uninvited guest to a party. But thanks to Kadence Blocks, WordPress users no longer have any problem since this plugin extends Gutenberg’s editing skills, features, and capabilities. This plugin makes editing and composing posts in a much smoother way, probably the best ever.
With so many features and an outstanding UI experience, Kadence Blocks offers a ton of other cool things you wouldn’t expect from a free WordPress plugin.
- You can add custom blocks and layouts to create more engaging content
- Choose from multiple blocks to build individual content – Gallery, heading, buttons, testimonials, icon, etc.,
- Allows you to change the default maximum width(650px) for pages and posts
- Exercise full row editing tools like padding, backgrounds, overlays with gradients, and much more
- Premium editing tools and top-notch customer support with the premium version
wpDataTables – Tables & Table Charts
wpDataTables is an awesome WordPress plugin that lets you create fully-functional and great looking tables on your WordPress website. By using this plugin, you can easily create tables and table charts directly from Excel, CVS, PHP, and other data sources. This particular WP table plugin comfortably handles vast amounts of complicated data in a concise, user-friendly way using tables or charts. It also lets you create Line, Column, and Pie charts using the Google Charts rendering engine, or simply show the data in a table.
Apart from the above uber-cool features, the wpDataTables plugin offers other great features as mentioned below.
- Insert your WordPress table on any post or page using Gutenberg, WordPress Editor, or Shortcode.
- You can also insert the tables using popular page builders like WPBakery Page Builder, Visual Composer, and Elementor.
- Add an optional search bar to your tables with functions like, Copy to Clipboard, Export to CSV, Export to PDF, etc.,
- Plugin configuration is not at all complicated and has a simple click-to-setup flow.
- Customize your WordPress tables and charts with desired colors and your company logo.
Product Import Export Plugin for WooCommerce
The Product Import Export Plugin for WooCommerce is a savior when it comes to import and export WooCommerce products from one site to another. The basic version of the plugin helps in importing and exporting of simple products from one WooCommerce store to another. The plugin uses UTF-8 encoded CSV files for the purpose of importing and exporting products.
In order to upload a CSV file, all you need to do is click on a simple upload button. However, if you need to customize your export, the plugin has enough advanced customization options built-in.
The premium version of the plugin has a lot more features that will enable easy import and export of products if the store has other WooCommerce product types. The paid version provides multiple ways to import and export and support multilingual websites.
WooCommerce Visitor Recording and Conversion Rate Optimization plugin by HumCommerce
HumCommerce is a visitor recording and a CRO plugin made exclusively for WooCommerce stores. What separated HumCommerce from any of the other visitor recording tools is that it filters out and shows only those recordings that require your attention. This way you don’t have to go through hundreds of recordings to find insights to improve your conversions, making it an efficient choice.
Some of the features of the plugin are:
- Abandoned cart report
- Dead clicks report
- Error messages report
- User analytics
Cart Lift – Abandoned Cart Recovery for WooCommerce and EDD
Cart Lift is an abandoned cart recovery plugin for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads-based cart. The plugin comes up with all the potential features which are specially designed to recover abandoned carts.
The main purpose is to assist you to track the abandoned carts on your site whenever someone leaves your site with their shopping carts full, the plugin collects the information for that cart and initiates the recovery campaign at your selected time intervals.
Thus, recover over 20% of your abandoned carts and enjoy an immediate increase in your ROI.
Again, the plugin has exclusive features such as:
- Full analytics on the recovery campaign
- Auto-track of Abandoned Carts
- Notify Admin When a Cart is Abandoned
- Apply Coupon/Discount for a specific Abandoned Cart
- Set Intervals To Send Emails Since Abandonment
- Intent Pop-up to collect emails when visitors click on Add to Cart
- Add specific product/category-based Conditional Coupons To Email Campaigns and many more.
WebToffee Product Feed for Facebook
If you wish to sell your WooCommerce products on Facebook, WebToffee Product Feed for Facebook is the best plugin to help you with it. The plugin helps you sync your WooCommerce store’s products with the Facebook product catalog.
Using the plugin you can set up a Facebook shop with simply a Facebook business page and a business manager account. You can have all your WooCommerce products imported to Facebook within a few minutes. The plugin supports powerful features such as
- Category mapping
- Saving mapping for future use
- Editing of an existing mapping
- Exclude selected products (out of stock, non-relevant) in your store from syncing with the Facebook catalog
Bonus: Omnisend E-mail Marketing
Omnisend is an all-in-one marketing automation platform built specifically for e-commerce. With Omnisend, you can get workflows started in minutes with customizable templates for the welcome, cart abandonment, order confirmation, and much more.
What sets Omnisend apart from other automation platforms is that you can connect several channels to the same automation workflow. This plugin takes your email marketing strategy to the next level with all kinds of e-commerce-friendly features such as,
- Deep WooCommerce Integration
- Email capture forms, landing pages, and popups
- Browse and cart abandonment workflow templates
- Discount codes, coupons, and gift boxes
- Split automation to respond to customer engagement and behavior
We hope this list would have helped you select the best WooCommerce plugins for your website or online store. The WooCommerce/WordPress plugins listed here should help you create your site in a much easier and efficient way.
If you feel we’ve missed out on any WooCommerce or WordPress plugin on the list then feel free to recommend them to us. We would love to hear your suggestions and thoughts.
Good luck! 🙂