Installing the best WooCommerce plugins would surely add some beneficial features to your online store. These features will assist your business to evolve and thrive in the modern market – the internet.
You can find numerous WooCommerce plugins if you Google search the term ‘WooCommerce plugins.’ But choosing the right one(s) can be a true challenge if you’re new to WooCommerce in general. Moreover, the search for the best WooCommerce plugins is a task nobody wants to take on as the filtering process is quite tiresome and time-consuming.
So, we’ve decided to take over and help you with the search. With this article, we are going to list some of the best WooCommerce plugins that you can install on your website. We’ve curated this list based on – user ratings, customers’ reviews, features, and value for money. So read along and choose the best one for your website.
On this page
- Best WooCommerce Bookings Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Shipping Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Website Builder Plugins
- Best WooCommerce CRM Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Coupon and Reward Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Inventory Management Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Backup and Migration Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Performance, Optimization, and Security Plugins
Best WooCommerce Bookings Plugins
1. WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments by PluginHive
The WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin is a powerful plugin that helps you take online bookings on your website. You can sell your time, and services and offers products for rent by setting up the desired cost and timings. This is the only Bookings plugin that has the capability to handle all business types that require some type of booking or event management system that also works 24/7. Moreover, this plugin supports partial payments, staff management, recurring bookings, multiple vendor support, and much more!
The PluginHive WooCommerce Bookings plugin offers a ton of features that you could use to create the perfect online booking system for your website.
- You can offer single-day, multiple-day, or bookings with a fixed date and time
- Manage costs, availability, resources, participants, buffer time, and more
- Native support for 2-way Google Calendar sync, WPML, Dokan, etc.,
- You can add custom fields to add more options
- Change calendar design and colors to match your website’s theme
- Comes with email notifications and reminders for you and your customers
You can also try out Woocommerce Bookings Free Plugin before switching to the premium plugin.
Amelia is a well-known and trusted WordPress Booking Plugin for efficient handling of online scheduling and event management. This plugin takes away the burden of all tedious and redundant administration activities in a technically correct and user-friendly manner.
When integrated with it, Amelia allows your customers to schedule appointments through WooCommerce. The essential advantage of this integration is the usage of WooCommerce payment gateways, invoices, and taxes.
With Amelia, you can customize the description that displays on the WooCommerce order page, checkout page, and cart page, and you can build rules for integrating WooCommerce order statuses. Customers can purchase products in the WooCommerce store, make an appointment, and pay for everything at once using the WooCommerce cart. Also, WooCommerce coupons apply to Amelia’s appointments.
Some main features of the Amelia Appointment and Event Booking plugin are:
- Perfect UX and UI design
- Easily embeddable form
- Event and ticket creation
- Recurring appointments
- Showing booking slots in the client’s time zone
- Integrations with Zoom, Google Meet, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Lesson Space, Facebook Pixel, and Google Analytics
- Managing multiple employees, multiple locations, multilingual support, and much more
Best WooCommerce Shipping Plugins
1. Hide WooCommerce Shipping Methods & Rate Adjustment by PluginHive
PH Hide WooCommerce Shipping Methods & Rate Adjustment plugin is a versatile tool that is a must-have for every WooCommerce store owner. The plugin allows you to customize the way shipping methods are displayed on the WooCommerce cart & checkout page. The plugin allows you to set customizable rules based on which the shipping methods will be displayed to the customers. You can also provide shipping discounts or add handling charges to the shipping cost based on various factors.
The plugin modifies the shipping method and the shipping cost based on the following factors.
- WooCommerce Shipping Zones
- WooCommerce Product Categories
- WordPress User Roles
- WooCommerce Shipping Classes
- Total Weight of all the products on the cart page
- Number of products added to the cart page
- Cart Subtotal Value
- Location – Country, State, ZIP Codes
- Coupon Codes applied by the customers
2. WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro by PluginHive
The WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin transforms the sweet little features of your WooCommerce into a highly-advanced conditional shipping tool. This tool essentially lets you control your shipping methods and display them the way you want. You can set combinations of shipping rules and conditions that would allow you to implement the required shipping condition. You can import the shipping rules via CSV, set up bundled product shipping, per product shipping, and more.
With this special WooCommerce conditional shipping plugin, you can set up shipping methods based on factors like,
- Product/order total weight
- Number of items in the cart
- Cart total
- Product categories
- WooCommerce shipping classes
- WooCommerce shipping zones
- The destination country, state, city, and zip code
Best WooCommerce Website Builder Plugins
1. Exclusive Add-ons WooBuilder for Elementor
Exclusive Addons is an Elementor Addons that lets you build fully functional websites with maximum flexibility. The plugin brings a compact WooCommerce solution for Elementor. Using this Elementor addon, you can build eCommerce websites with full potential. You will find all the essential elements regarding WooCommerce.
This Exclusive Addon comes with a WooBuilder that helps to build complete eCommerce sites. The WooBuilder includes widgets that you can use to design single product pages, a “Thank you page”, and other pages for your eCommerce site. Besides, Exclusive Add-ons include individual WooCommerce widgets for Elementor.
Moreover, the Exclusive Elementor Addons let you design any kind of website using 108+ elements, 50+ templates, and more.
- Exclusive WooBuilder with 24+ widgets
- Integrates with WooCommerce plugin
- Exclusive WebGL Plugin
- Lightweight and well-optimized plugin
- 50+ readymade templates
- 108+ Elementor widgets
- Affordable pricing
- 24/7 customer support
If you have built your site using Elementor, the Exclusive Add-ons can be a great plugin for adding features to your eCommerce site.
2. Checkout Field Editor and Manager for WooCommerce by Themeparrot
ThemeParrot provides the best checkout field editor and manager plugin that helps you to customize your WooCommerce checkout pages easily based on your needs. It provides 17+ different custom checkout fields to capture additional information from the customers during the checkout process. Add, edit, modify and rearrange the custom as well as default checkout fields.
You can edit the Billing, Shipping, Order, and Custom sections of your WooCommerce platform. This brings the checkout section a user-friendly interface and easy-to-manage details for customers. The free version provides a lot of features that are enough for some users. If want to upgrade and experience more, then go with the pro. You can get a year of support and upgrades with a license.
Some of the Key Features are below:
- Automatic field validation
- Easy section positioning
- Easily customizable options
- Additional CSS classes
- File uploading options
- Help text feature
- Date, time & color picker fields
- Checkbox & radio groups help to capture more info
- Lightweight & easy-to-use
3. Ninja Tables by WP Manage Ninja
Ninja Tables comes with all the features that allow you to create tables on your WordPress posts and pages. This plugin will give you the experience of making tables in any possible way you can ever think of. The Ninja Tables plugin is one of the most prominent, dynamic, and freemium table plugins that is rolling over time in the marketplace. Moreover, you will find tons of features and functionalities with built-in integration with WP Fluent Forms plugin.
The plugin is a drag and droppable data sorting table plugin that covers almost all the advanced features including,
- WooCommerce integration
- WP Post feature
- Google Sheet integration
- Transform value
- Custom CSS/JS
- Conditional column formatting
4. Kadence Blocks – Gutenberg Page Builder Toolkit by Kadence WP
Gutenberg was introduced to the world with the release of WordPress version 5.0. Since then, WordPress users have had mixed opinions about this feature but most of them really like the change. For the other population, Gutenberg seems to have taken the role of an uninvited guest to a party. But thanks to Kadence Blocks, WordPress users no longer have any problems since this plugin extends Gutenberg’s editing skills, features, and capabilities. This plugin makes editing and composing posts in a much smoother way, probably the best ever.
With so many features and an outstanding UI experience, Kadence Blocks offers a ton of other cool things you wouldn’t expect from a free WordPress plugin.
- You can add custom blocks and layouts to create more engaging content
- Choose from multiple blocks to build individual content – Gallery, heading, buttons, testimonials, icon, etc.,
- Allows you to change the default maximum width(650px) for pages and posts
- Exercise full row editing tools like padding, backgrounds, overlays with gradients, and much more
- Premium editing tools and top-notch customer support with the premium version
5. wpDataTables – Tables & Table Charts
wpDataTables is an awesome WordPress plugin that lets you create fully-functional and great-looking tables on your WordPress website. By using this plugin, you can easily create tables and table charts directly from Excel, CVS, PHP, and other data sources. This particular WP table plugin comfortably handles vast amounts of complicated data in a concise, user-friendly way using tables or charts. It also lets you create Line, Column, and Pie charts using the Google Charts rendering engine, or simply show the data in a table.
Apart from the above uber-cool features, the wpDataTables plugin offers other great features as mentioned below.
- Insert your WordPress table on any post or page using Gutenberg, WordPress Editor, or Shortcode.
- You can also insert the tables using popular page builders like WPBakery Page Builder, Visual Composer, and Elementor.
- Add an optional search bar to your tables with functions like, Copy to Clipboard, Export to CSV, Export to PDF, etc.,
- Plugin configuration is not at all complicated and has a simple click-to-setup flow.
- Customize your WordPress tables and charts with desired colors and your company logo.
6. Acowebs WooCommerce Product Labels
WooCommerce Product Labels let you include custom product labels or product badges for WooCommerce products. Woocommerce product label plugin provides you with different label styles and customizations for labels. Woocommerce sale badges can create an easy-to-use UI to add labels to the selected products or categories.
- Create & Manage badges with simple UI
- Live Preview feature for easy styling
- Customize the features of the badge
- Enable Hide/ show badges
Best WooCommerce CRM Plugins
FluentCRM has established its own identity in a very short span of time by providing unique solutions for eCommerce sites. It eliminates hours of hard work and effort by automating your customer relationship management tasks, mainly email marketing.
As a native plugin, FluentCRM integrates with your WooCommerece store and helps you bring all your contacts into the CRM dashboard in just one click. It has fantastic lead capture, contact management, segmentation, and email marketing features. It also provides neat reports by analyzing your campaigns and user activities, helping you easily track and compare your business’s performance!
Altogether, FluentCRM takes the stress off your shoulder and automates the whole process. FluentCRM is undoubtedly packed with lots of fantastic features.
Here are some of the most beneficial ones :
- Unlimited contacts and emails
- Import contacts easily from the WordPress database and other platforms
- Create and save email templates
- Manage email campaigns effectively
- A/B testing and link tracking
- Get a complete contact overview with data
- Segment contacts easily
- Advanced contact filtering by various data points
- Onboard and nurture contacts with email sequences
- Convert leads and customers by designing effective customer journeys
- The campaign, CTR, and funnel performance analysis
Granular reporting for understanding your overall business performance
- Seamless integration with 30+ plugins including WooCommerce, Learndash, LifterLMS, MemberPress, WishList, etc.
ThriveDesk is simple, yet affordable customer service software specially builds for eCommerce and WooCommerce websites. It has features like Shared Inbox, live chat, reporting, community forum, knowledge base, email signature generator, and deep WordPress integration, all-inclusive at a single price.
If your business sells products through the WooCommerce website, ThriveDesk is the easiest solution to handle all your client tickets efficiently. Using the ThriveDesk Plugin, you can enable live chat, reporting; checking the order status, updating or canceling an order, and much more.
Apart from this ThriveDesk plugin offers other great features, as mentioned below,
- Customers can access their current and previous tickets via the WordPress dashboard.
- You can set live chat up and run it with just one click.
- Support agents can see customers’ order history in front of your inbox.
- Customers can track their order summaries just inside the chat assistance.
- Use pre-populated responses to answer your customer queries quickly.
- Cancel an order or issue a refund directly within WooCommerce from the helpdesk.
Best WooCommerce Coupon and Reward Plugins
1. StoreApps – WooCommerce Smart Coupons
Smart Coupons is the official WooCommerce coupons extension. The plugin has everything you need to grow your sales and customers – gift cards, advanced restrictions, bulk generation, and more.
You also don’t need to use multiple plugins as Smart Coupons provide all the much-needed features. It will surely save you more than $300. Here are the top features:
- Create fixed amounts, fixed denominations, or any amount of gift cards/store credits.
- Schedule and send gift cards to your loved ones.
- Bulk generates hundreds and thousands of coupons.
- Advanced coupon restrictions based on location, payment methods, shipping methods, user roles, product attributes, and product taxonomy.
- Set up product quantity-based restrictions for bulk discounts.
- URL coupons to apply discount via the link.
- Import-export coupons.
- Awesome coupon styles and color schemes.
- Use coupons for subscription renewals.
- Issue product as a gift via a coupon.
2. Points and Rewards for WooCommerce by MakeWebBetter
Points and Rewards for WooCommerce is a points management plugin that engages customers by offering them points on store activities like signup, purchase, referrals, etc. Customers can redeem these points to buy products at your store or participate in your membership program with the WordPress loyalty points plugin. With the reward program at your WooCommerce Store, you can improve sales, Return On Investment(ROI), conversion rate, Customer Lifetime Value(CLV), and referral marketing scope.
With the WooCommerce Rewards System plugin, you can,
- Offer points on signup, referrals, purchase, etc. to engage your customers
- Create a membership program to reward loyal customers with exclusive offers
- Track the points transaction of every customer with a point log report
- Manually update the points of your customers from the points table feature
- Notify customers through email for every point’s transaction
- Offer reward points in different languages with WPML Multilingual support
- Change the point value for the order total and cart redemption
- Assign a similar point value to all simple products with a global point assign feature
- Offer a specific number of points for a set price range of the order value
3. Survey Maker plugin
The Survey Plugin for WordPress is the best option for creating customer feedback surveys on your website. You can easily and quickly build attractive online surveys with the Survey Maker plugin and receive real-time feedback.
It enables you to create unlimited surveys with unlimited sections and inquiries. The plugin has an easy-to-use interface and a responsive design. All screen sizes will allow for a seamless fit.
It is known to be the WordPress alternative to Google Forms.
Using the Survey Maker plugin, you will be able:
- Make us of the 15+ question types
- Create Anonymous Survey (GDPR Compliant)
- Create Paid Survey / Payment Processor surveys
- Have clean and detailed reports, quick insights
- Make use of the Logic Jump feature
Best WooCommerce Inventory Management Plugins
1. Stock Sync for WooCommerce with Google Sheet
Stock Sync for WooCommerce with Google Sheet contains some impressive features that will help you to manage all your WooCommmerce stock from Google Sheets. This stock sync plugin by WPPOOL has a two-directional stock sync feature between WooCommerce and Google Sheets. When you update your sheet, the site dashboard gets updated automatically. Similarly, when you make changes on the site dashboard your Google Sheet updates automatically.
Here are some amazing features of Stock Sync for WooCommerce with Google Sheet:
- Easy products sync to Google Sheet
- Edit every product info: name, details, pricing, on-sale updates, product type, stock status, etc.
- Variable product support
- Convenient two-directional sync
- One-click manual sync button
- 1-click visit product data in Google Sheets
Best WooComerce Backup & Migration Plugins
1. All-in-One WP Migration plugin
The All-in-One WP Migration plugin is brilliant in every way. This fantastic plugin lets you export a WordPress website entirely, including the detailed database, media files, WordPress plugins, and themes. And once you’ve exported your site, you can easily upload it to a different location with a drag & drop into WordPress. The plugin can also fix any serialization problems that occur during the find/replace operation.
Here are some other amazing features offered/supported by the All-in-One WP Migration plugin.
- No Limitation on the Host/Operating System
- Mobile Compatibility and Support
- Bypass Maximum Upload Size Restrictions
- Supports all versions of PHP(5.2+)
- Support for MYSQL and MYSQLI
- Migrate your WordPress to numerous Cloud Storage services(premium feature)
2. Duplicator Migration Plugin by Snap Creek
The Duplicator Migration plugin by Snap Creek takes things to another level. This plugin allows you to move, migrate, or clone a WordPress site between domains or hosts with zero downtime. The good thing about Duplicator is that it creates a package that bundles all the site’s plugins, themes, content, database, and WordPress files into a simple zip file called a package. This package can then be used to migrate a WordPress site to any location you wish quickly.
Apart from the above cool characteristics, the pro version of this plugin is capable of doing many more amazing things.
- Create scheduled backups of your website
- Store your data and information in various cloud storage platforms like Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon S3, etc.,
- You will have multi-threaded support for larger websites and databases
- Install a multisite subsite as a new standalone website
- You also get email notifications and professional support from the team.
3. Product Import Export Plugin for WooCommerce
The Product Import Export Plugin for WooCommerce is a savior when it comes to importing and exporting WooCommerce products from one site to another. The basic version of the plugin helps in importing and exporting simple products from one WooCommerce store to another. The plugin uses UTF-8 encoded CSV files for the purpose of importing and exporting products.
In order to upload a CSV file, all you need to do is click on a simple upload button. However, if you need to customize your export, the plugin has enough advanced customization options built in.
The premium version of the plugin has a lot more features that will enable easy import and export of products if the store has other WooCommerce product types. The paid version provides multiple ways to import and export and support multilingual websites.
Best WooCommerce Performance, Optimization, and Security Plugins
1. Really Simple SSL by Really Simple Plugins
Having an SSL certificate for your website is highly essential, especially for an online store to perform well on the internet. It protects your data, affirms identity, and also lets you perform better in Google search rankings. Really Simple SSL is capable of detecting your settings automatically and configuring your website to run over HTTPS, which is essentially HTTP with SSL.
Here are some of the exciting facts about Really Simple SSL. Check them out.
- Handles most issues like reverse proxy/load balancer
- Redirects all incoming requests to HTTPS including internal redirects
- Changes your site and Home page URLs to HTTPS
- An option to enable HTTP Strict Transport Security(premium feature)
2. Autoptimize by Frank Goossens(futtta)
The plugin comes with two paid plans that also help you further improve the site speed. With the ‘Complete Speed Optimization’ pack, the Autoptimize team will optimize your complete site and configure caching on both server and client sides. This pack is a real-time-saver and most beneficial.
3. WP Fastest Cache by Emre Vona
Web caching is one of the most popular ways of increasing your website’s speed. Caching helps you save a copy of your web page, thus increasing the page delivery speed. WP Fastest Cache generates a static HTML file saving the page rendering time whenever the page is loaded. This fantastic plugin helps you rank better in the Google search results by improving the SEO ranking and page load time.
The plugin is quite easy to set up, and you don’t have to modify the “htacces” file as it gets modified automatically. Check out the following cool features offered by the WP Fastest Cache plugin.
- The plugin uses the Mod_Rewrite to increase the speed
- The plugin deletes cache files when a post/page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Support for SSL, CDN, Cloudflare, etc.,
3. GDPR Cookie Consent by Complianz
With the help of its smooth UI, it’s really easy to set up and use it. Here are some of the prime features offered by this plugin:
- Configure the consent specific to certain regions: European Union, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
- Set up specific cookie consent per subregion. For instance; Europian Union+DSGVO or USA+CCPA.
- Create the Cookie Consent and Conditional Cookie Notice with Custom CSS and Customizable templates.
- Design Banner with templates including GDPR-friendly Cookie Wall – Accept/Dismiss – Category Based Consent.
- Categorize your Cookies with Tag Manager or Compalinz’s own Script Center, if needed.
4. WooCommerce Visitor Recording and Conversion Rate Optimization plugin by HumCommerce
HumCommerce is a visitor recording and a CRO plugin made exclusively for WooCommerce stores. What separated HumCommerce from any of the other visitor recording tools is that it filters out and shows only those recordings that require your attention. This way you don’t have to go through hundreds of recordings to find insights to improve your conversions, making it an efficient choice.
Some of the features of the plugin are:
- Abandoned cart report
- Dead clicks report
- Error messages report
- User analytics
5. Cart Lift – Abandoned Cart Recovery for WooCommerce and EDD
Cart Lift is an abandoned cart recovery plugin for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads-based cart. The plugin comes up with all the potential features which are specially designed to recover abandoned carts.
The main purpose is to assist you to track the abandoned carts on your site whenever someone leaves your site with their shopping carts full, the plugin collects the information for that cart and initiates the recovery campaign at your selected time intervals.
Thus, recover over 20% of your abandoned carts and enjoy an immediate increase in your ROI.
Again, the plugin has exclusive features such as:
- Full analytics on the recovery campaign
- Auto-track of Abandoned Carts
- Notify Admin When a Cart is Abandoned
- Apply Coupon/Discount for a specific Abandoned Cart
- Set Intervals To Send Emails Since Abandonment
- Intent Pop-up to collect emails when visitors click on Add to Cart
- Add specific product/category-based Conditional Coupons To Email Campaigns and many more.
6. WebToffee Product Feed for Facebook
If you wish to sell your WooCommerce products on Facebook, WebToffee Product Feed for Facebook is the best plugin to help you with it. The plugin helps you sync your WooCommerce store’s products with the Facebook product catalog.
Using the plugin you can set up a Facebook shop with simply a Facebook business page and a business manager account. You can have all your WooCommerce products imported to Facebook within a few minutes. The plugin supports powerful features such as
- Category mapping
- Saving mapping for future use
- Editing of an existing mapping
- Exclude selected products (out of stock, non-relevant) in your store from syncing with the Facebook catalog
7. WordPress Translation Plugin – Weglot Translate
Weglot is a powerful WordPress multilingual plugin that gives you a fast and reliable way to translate your WordPress website. A simple 5-minute no-code installation allows you to add multiple languages to your site instantly.
Choose from 100+ languages and benefit from the first layer of machine translation which you can then make manual edits to, add teammates to manage your translations, or order professional translators from your Weglot Dashboard.
Weglot works with all WordPress themes and plugins and translates 100% of your website, no matter where the content is coming from (e.g. third-party plugin). Plus, increase your visibility with Weglot’s multilingual SEO functionality, ensuring your translated pages are indexed by Google.
Other features include:
- Simple and quick set-up
- Language subdirectories translated metadata
- Compatibility with any theme and plugin (incl. WooCommerce)
- Automatic and human translations
- Visual editor allows you to translate in a live preview of your website
- Expert support: support team at your disposal
8. WPFunnels – Sales Funnel Builder for WordPress
WPFunnels is a Sales Funnel builder which you can use to visually design your funnel flows on a drag-and-drop canvas. With it, you can plan, design, execute and track your sales funnels without leaving your dashboard.
The plugin is designed for entrepreneurs and marketers, to increase their online sales revenue using smart offers such as Order Bumps, Upsells, And Downsells. If you’re offering courses, selling products or ebooks, offering subscriptions, or simply trying to generate leads, crafting these smart offers can help you attract your buyers to purchase even more.
Key features include:
- A drag-and-drop canvas for funnel planning and mapping.
- All the important steps needed (Landing pages, Checkout pages, Thank You pages).
- Support for Elementor and Gutenberg.
- Set order bump offers at the checkout.
- Trigger one-click upsell offers after checkout.
- Set Downsell offers after upsell steps.
- Conditional redirection to control the buyer’s journey.
- Detailed analytics of every funnel step.
- Conditional funnels for WooCommerce store.
9. Omnisend E-mail Marketing
Omnisend is an all-in-one marketing automation platform built specifically for e-commerce. With Omnisend, you can get workflows started in minutes with customizable templates for the welcome, cart abandonment, order confirmation, and much more.
What sets Omnisend apart from other automation platforms is that you can connect several channels to the same automation workflow. This plugin takes your email marketing strategy to the next level with all kinds of e-commerce-friendly features such as,
- Deep WooCommerce Integration
- Email capture forms, landing pages, and popups
- Browse and cart abandonment workflow templates
- Discount codes, coupons, and gift boxes
- Split automation to respond to customer engagement and behavior
We hope this list would have helped you select the best WooCommerce plugins for your website or online store. The WooCommerce/WordPress plugins listed here should help you create your site in a much easier and more efficient way.
If you feel we’ve missed out on any WooCommerce or WordPress plugin on the list then feel free to recommend them to us. We would love to hear your suggestions and thoughts.