Installing the best WooCommerce plugins would surely add some beneficial features to your online store. These features will assist your business to evolve and thrive in the modern market – the internet.
You can find numerous WooCommerce plugins if you Google search the term ‘WooCommerce plugins.’ But choosing the right one(s) can be a true challenge if you’re new to WooCommerce in general. Moreover, the search for the best WooCommerce plugins is a task nobody wants to take on as the filtering process is quite tiresome and time-consuming.
So, we’ve decided to take over and help you with the search. With this article, we are going to list the 10 best WooCommerce plugins that you can install on your website. We’ve curated this list based on – user ratings, customers’ reviews, features, and value for money. So read along and choose the best one for your website.
Ninja Tables by WP Manage Ninja
Ninja Tables comes with all the features that allow you to create tables on your WordPress posts and pages. This plugin will give you the experience of making tables with any possible ways you can ever think of. The Ninja Tables plugin is one of the most prominent, dynamic, and freemium table plugins that is rolling over time in the marketplace. Moreover, you will find tons of features and functionalities with built-in integration with WP Fluent Forms plugin.
The plugin is a drag and droppable data sorting table plugin that covers almost all the advanced features including,
- WooCommerce integration
- WP Post feature
- Google Sheet integration
- Transform value
- Custom CSS/JS
- Conditional column formatting
All-in-One WP Migration by ServMask
All-in-One WP Migration plugin is brilliant in every way. This fantastic plugin lets you export a WordPress website entirely, including the detailed database, media files, WordPress plugins, and themes. And once you’ve exported your site, you can easily upload it to a different location with a drag & drop into WordPress. The plugin can also fix any serialization problems that occur during the find/replace operation.
Here are some other amazing features offered/supported by the All-in-One WP Migration plugin.
- No Limitation on the Host/Operating System
- Mobile Compatibility and Support
- Bypass Maximum Upload Size Restrictions
- Supports all versions of PHP(5.2+)
- Support for MYSQL and MYSQLI
- Migrate your WordPress to numerous Cloud Storage services(premium feature)
Really Simple SSL by Really Simple Plugins
Having an SSL certificate for your website is highly essential, especially for an online store to perform well on the internet. It protects your data, affirms identity, and also lets you perform better in Google search rankings. Really Simple SSL is capable of detecting your settings automatically and configuring your website to run over HTTPS, which is essentially HTTP with SSL.
Here are some of the exciting facts about Really Simple SSL. Check them out.
- Handles most issues like reverse proxy/load balancer
- Redirects all incoming requests to HTTPS including internal redirects
- Changes your site and Home page URLs to HTTPS
- An option to enable HTTP Strict Transport Security(premium feature)
Autoptimize by Frank Goossens(futtta)
The plugin comes with two paid plans that also help you further improve the site speed. With the ‘Complete Speed Optimization’ pack, the Autoptimize team will optimize your complete site and configure caching on both server and client sides. This pack is a real time-saver and most-beneficial.
WP Fastest Cache by Emre Vona
Web caching is one of the most popular ways of increasing your website’s speed. Caching helps you save a copy of your web page, thus increasing the page delivery speed. WP Fastest Cache generates a static HTML file saving the page rendering time whenever the page is loaded. This fantastic plugin helps you rank better in the Google search results by improving the SEO ranking and page load time.
The plugin is quite easy to set up, and you don’t have to modify the htacces file as it gets modified automatically. Check out the following cool features offered by the WP Fastest Cache plugin.
- The plugin uses the Mod_Rewrite to increase the speed
- The plugin deletes cache files when a post/page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Support for SSL, CDN, Cloudflare, etc.,
Duplicator Migration Plugin by Snap Creek
The Duplicator Migration plugin by Snap Creek takes things to another level. This plugin allows you to move, migrate, or clone a WordPress site between domains or hosts with zero downtime. The good thing about Duplicator is that it creates a package that bundles all the site’s plugins, themes, content, database, and WordPress files into a simple zip file called a package. This package can then be used to migrate a WordPress site to any location you wish quickly.
Apart from the above cool characteristics, the pro version of this plugin is capable of doing many more amazing things.
- Create scheduled backups of your website
- Store your data and information in various cloud storage platforms like Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon S3, etc.,
- You will have multi-threaded support for larger websites and databases
- Install a multisite subsite as a new standalone website
- You also get email notifications and professional support from the team.
WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments by PluginHive
The WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin is a powerful plugin that helps you take online bookings on your website. You can sell your time, services and offers products for rent by setting up the desired cost and timings. This is the only Bookings plugin that has the capability to handle all business types that require some type of booking or event management system that also works 24/7. Moreover, this plugin supports partial payments, staff management, recurring bookings, multiple vendor support, and much more!
The PluginHive WooCommerce Bookings plugin offers a ton of features that you could use to create the perfect online booking system for your website.
- You can offer single-day, multiple-day, or bookings with fixed date and time
- Manage costs, availability, resources, participants, buffer time, and more
- Native support for 2-way Google Calendar sync, WPML, Dokan, etc.,
- You can add custom fields to add more options
- Change calendar design and colors to match your website’s theme
- Comes with email notifications and reminders for you and your customers
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro by PluginHive
The WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin transforms the sweet little features of your WooCommerce into a highly-advanced conditional shipping tool. This tool essentially lets you control your shipping methods and display them the way you want. You can set combinations of shipping rules and conditions that would allow you to implement the required shipping condition. You can import the shipping rules via CSV, set up bundled product shipping, per product shipping, and more.
With this special WooCommerce conditional shipping plugin, you can set up shipping methods based on factors like,
- Product/order total weight
- Number of items in the cart
- Cart total
- Product categories
- WooCommerce shipping classes
- WooCommerce shipping zones
- The destination country, state, city, and zip code
GDPR Cookie Consent by Complianz
With the help of its smooth UI, it’s really easy to set up and use it. Here are some of the prime features offered by this plugin:
- Configure the consent specific to certain regions: European Union, United Kingdom or the United States.
- Set up specific cookie consent per subregion. For instance; Europian Union+DSGVO or USA+CCPA.
- Create the Cookie Consent and Conditional Cookie Notice with Custom CSS and Customizable templates.
- Design Banner with templates including GDPR-friendly Cookie Wall – Accept/Dismiss – Category Based Consent.
- Categorize your Cookies with Tag Manager or Compalinz’s own Script Center, if needed.
Kadence Blocks – Gutenberg Page Builder Toolkit by Kadence WP
Gutenberg was introduced to the world with the release of WordPress version 5.0. Since then, WordPress users have had mixed opinions about this feature but most of them really like the change. For the other population, Gutenberg seems to have taken the role of an uninvited guest to a party. But thanks to Kadence Blocks, WordPress users no longer have any problem since this plugin extends Gutenberg’s editing skills, features, and capabilities. This plugin makes editing and composing posts in a much smoother way, probably the best ever.
With so many features and an outstanding UI experience, Kadence Blocks offers a ton of other cool things you wouldn’t expect from a free WordPress plugin.
- You can add custom blocks and layouts to create more engaging content
- Choose from multiple blocks to build individual content – Gallery, heading, buttons, testimonials, icon, etc.,
- Allows you to change the default maximum width(650px) for pages and posts
- Exercise full row editing tools like padding, backgrounds, overlays with gradients, and much more
- Premium editing tools and top-notch customer support with the premium version
We hope this list would have helped you select the best WooCommerce plugins for your website or online store. The WooCommerce/WordPress plugins listed here should help you create your site in a much easier and efficient way.
If you feel we’ve missed out on any WooCommerce or WordPress plugin on the list then feel free to recommend them to us. We would love to hear your suggestions and thoughts.
Good luck! 🙂