This will be a detailed guide on purchasing WooCommerce Plugins from PluginHive. This guide will include two different methods of payment which PluginHive supports and how you can proceed with the payment using any one of the methods.
Payment Methods Supported by PluginHive
For the purchase of the plugins, PluginHive currently supports the following payment methods:
- Credit Card
How to pay for your WooCommerce plugins via PayPal?
In order to successfully complete your payment via PayPal, you need to follow the instructions below:
- Visit PluginHive home page and click on Plugins. Here you will find all the plugins which are supported by PluginHive.
- Choose the plugin which you want to purchase and click on it.
- Read all the feature lists, compatibilities, change-log, etc. on the product page in order to get a better idea about the plugin. You can also visit the official Demo Website of any particular plugin by clicking on the LIve Demo button provided on every product page. Also, you can check out the plugin documentation in order to get a complete idea about how you can install and activate the plugin on your website.
- Choose your license options from the drop-down in the plugin product page.
All the plugins in PluginHive support the following license options:
- Single Site License
- 5 Sites License
- 25 Sites license
- Once you have selected the options, add the product to the cart by clicking on the Add To Cart button.
- Now you can visit the cart page to get the idea about the order total and then proceed to Checkout.
- On the checkout page, you can enter any coupon code if you have been provided one by the PluginHive Team.
- Enter the billing details which include the customer name, address, email ID, contact number, order notes, etc.
- Now before proceeding to the payment, you need to check the I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions *.
- Click on Proceed To Paypal. You will be redirected to the PayPal Login page and the transaction will be handled by PayPal.
- Now all you need to do is log into your PayPal Account and proceed with the payment.
How to pay for your WooCommerce plugins via Credit Card?
If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still complete your payment for the plugin. Once you completed Step 10, as explained in the above section, you will be redirected to the PayPal Login page, as shown in the image below.
All you need to do is click on Pay Via Credit Card/Debit Card and enter the details in the PayPal Guest Checkout page, as shown in the image below.
Click on Pay Now to complete the payment process.
You can also check out the complete video tutorial of the payment process for better understanding.