Most WooCommerce store owners need to export order information at some point. The reasons for this include:
- Reporting and analysis
- Migration to another server/platform
- Order fulfillment
WooCommerce doesn’t have a built-in option to export orders, so you’ll have to use a reliable export plugin to perform these tasks.
In this article, we’ve compiled a list of the top 7 most reliable WooCommerce orders export plugins. Most of these plugins have Free versions with limited features, as well as Pro versions that unlock a wide range of powerful features.
Top Free & Paid WooCommerce Order Export Plugins
- WP All Export
- WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export
- Order Export & Order Import for WooCommerce
- Advanced Order Export for WooCommerce
- Order Export For WooCommerce
- WooCommerce – Store Exporter
- Products, Orders & Customers Export for WooCommerce
Arguably the most extensible and comprehensive export plugin, WP All Export provides a simple drag-and-drop interface that allows for easy customization of your WooComerce Order export.
In addition to WooCommerce orders, it can also be used to export other WooCommerce/WordPress data and can generate files in XML/CSV/XLSX/Google Merchant Center Feed formats.
It’s also suitable for beginners and experts alike, as it allows technical users to manipulate data on a really granular level.
- Export large amounts of orders
- Create any spreadsheet or XML feed
- Export translated data with the help of a built-in language switcher
- Schedule Automatic WooCommerce order exports
- Modify and migrate data to another WordPress site using Excel
- Manipulate date on the go using custom code
- Export your WooCommerce orders to 1000+ external apps with Zapier integration
You can try the plugin for free in their risk-free sandbox environment: https://www.wpallimport.com/try/.
Free. Pro version: $99 up to $299 for lifetime updates and support.
This is another good plugin that allows store owners to export WooCommerce orders (individually or in bulk) on-demand, and create multiple automated exports to transfer customer and order data via FTP, HTTP POST, or email.
- CSV/XML Export for WooComerce order data, including custom fields
- Custom export formatting
- Schedule your exports & process records automatically
- Bulk exports to quickly access data based on customer registration date, order date, or order status
- Manually FTP, Email, or HTTP POST export to transfer customer & order data
$79 per year.
The Order Export & Order Import for WooCommerce plugin allows you to migrate WooCommerce order data between WooCommerce stores while allowing you to maintain your order history, including subscription orders (available in premium).
Using the WooCommerce order export plugin, you can also migrate an existing shop on a different eCommerce platform to WooCommerce.
- Export orders to CSV.
- Export coupons to CSV.
- Supports various export filters (order status, product, coupon, customer, date range)
Free. Pro version: $69 to $199.
With the Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce plugin, you can export WooCommerce orders and any attached custom field, and you can select from various formats to export the data in, such as CSV, XLS, XML, and JSON.
- Select the fields to export
- Rename labels
- Reorder columns
- Export WooCommerce custom fields or terms for products/orders
- Mark your WooCommerce orders and run “Export as …” a bulk operation.
- Filter exports
- Customize exports to include order summary (# of items, discounts, taxes, etc.), customer details (both shipping and billing), product attributes, coupon details, and so on.
- Export in XLS, CSV, TSV, PDF, HTML, XML, and JSON formats
Free. Pro version: $30 per year or $120 lifetime for one site for just its order export capabilities.
With this plugin, you can export WooCommerce orders from your WooCommerce store into Excel (XLS, XLSX) or CSV formats.
- Easy to set up and install
- Simple user interface
- Provides decent filter capabilities
- Lets you download your WooCommerce data with just a single click
- Allows sorting of columns using drag and drop
- Can export WooCommerce orders in CSV format – easily used in Excel
- Allows multiple automatic exports, for example, monthly, daily, etc.
Free. Pro version: $49 to $169 per year.
This plugin allows you to simply click “Quick Export” to produce Excel spreadsheets.
Several export fields, filters, and options are available to customize each export type.
- Schedule detailed exports to various destinations for real-world use. Send your accountant or supplier recent new Orders automatically.
- Manage the inclusion, ordering, and labeling of exported details per export.
- All export types support detailed filtering capabilities.
- Native export integration with 125+ WordPress and WooCommerce extensions
- Premium Support
Free. Pro version: $49 to $199 per year.
The final plugin on our list is Products, Orders & Customers Export for WooCommerce. This plugin allows you to export data in CSV or XML formats.
You can also pick from more than 100 fields to include in your exported report.
- Export WooCommerce Orders: Order ID, Number, Status, Dated, Time, Currency, Payment method, etc.
- Export WooCommerce Orders Items: Customized report for order items (other than Order report) that includes +40 to select from.
- Export WooCommerce Customers (from WordPress users table): Export all your customers’ details in one report, ID, Email, Name (First & Last), Billing & shipping info, and more.
- Export WooCommerce Customers from Orders: Retrieve customers’ information from your orders with this customized report.
Free. Pro version: $19.99 to $59.99.
How to Choose the Right Order Export Plugin for Your WooCommerce store
If you’re looking for one plugin to address all your import/export needs, WP All Import/WP All Export is probably your best bet. It provides the greatest coverage of both the WordPress and WooCommerce worlds. It offers the most advanced tools for power users. And you get a lifetime license for unlimited sites for a reasonable one-time payment.
On the opposite end of the scale, if you’re on a tight budget and you’re just looking to export WooCommerce orders, your best option is probably the free version of the Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce plugin from AlgolPlus. It won’t do everything that WP All Export does, and it doesn’t offer any order import options or allow you to export any other type of WooCommerce or WordPress data, but it does a solid job of just exporting WooCommerce orders.
Order Export & Order Import for WooCommerce has some good options for exporting and importing WooCommerce orders but the interface isn’t as intuitive, and it won’t give you nearly as many options for customization or data manipulation.
WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export will allow you to export specific WooCommerce data (i.e., orders, customers, and coupons), but that’s all you get for $79 annually.
Order Export For WooCommerce and WooCommerce – Store Exporter also provides quick and easy ways to export WooCommerce orders, but you’d have to source for other plugins if your needs expand beyond exporting WooCommerce orders.
Finally, Products, Orders & Customers Export for WooCommerce also has some basic options to export WooCommerce orders, but the interface is quite rigid, and it doesn’t seem to allow any form of data manipulation.
Ultimately, your specific needs will determine the best fit for you. We hope this article will equip you with the knowledge you need to make necessary comparisons and the most beneficial decision.
If you want to discuss your business cases please feel free to reach out to our WooCommerce experts.