The “Create shipment” option is not generating FedEx shipping labels
Are you not able to create FedEx shipments when using the WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx with Print Label? Don’t worry. Check out this guide to know how to solve the issue.
The create shipment is not generating labels. Error given check attachment.
As it says it’s an authentication error.
Usually, the error occurs if:
– The test credentials are incorrect
– The Production credentials are incorrect
– You do not have sufficient access to generate labels in the live mode.
The first two cases can be resolved by giving the correct credentials.
For getting access to generate labels in live mode, kindly follow the write up below and take up the certification:
Advanced Services Authorization to use Print Label feature
- You need to contact FedEx with the sample label generated using Test Account details.
- Please follow Certification Guidelines to get Advanced Services for printing the labels.Note: During Registration for FedEx Web Service Production Access, select FedEx Web Services for Shipping ( include Rate, Track, etc) checkbox in Application Profile window.