How to Export your WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments to a CSV File?
WooCommerce Bookings & Appointments plugin allows you to export or download your bookings to a CSV file. So, you can easily have all your bookings for the day or bookings based on filter criteria in one place to view or to print.
The “PH Export Bookings” feature allows you to export either all the bookings in your website as a CSV file or bookings based on a filter. You can filter the bookings based on the product name and date range filter. The steps are quite simple as shown below.
- WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments Plugin version 1.8.9 and above
Steps to Export Bookings
- Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard -> Bookings -> PH Export Bookings option, as shown below
This section will allow you to export bookings for a certain date & time range based on your requirements.
- You can filter the Bookings based on the Bookable Product and Booking date range, as shown below
- After selecting the date/ applying the filter(s), click on the “Export and Download” button
- Your bookings’ details file is now ready. The Bookings between the particular date range will be downloaded as a CSV file as shown below