Setting UP WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Add-On with FedEx Shipping Plugin and WooCommerce Product Vendors
This tutorial will help you set up the Advanced Shipping for WooCommerce MultiVendor plugin with your WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin and WooCommerce Product Vendors. So read along to know more about it.
This advanced shipping plugin transforms your WooCommerce online store into a powerful, robust and feature-rich online shopping center with multiple independent vendors selling their products via a centralized product catalog and facilitates you to ship through FedEx carrier.
This tutorial will give you an excellent launch pad to kick-start the usage of Advanced Shipping for WooCommerce MultiVendor plugin. It will give you all the essential knowledge and step-by-step instructions.
You must set up your WooCommerce online store with the following software:
- WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin with Print Label by PluginHive
- WooCommerce Product Vendors plugin by Woothemes
For detailed information about installing Plugins, See How to Download, Install, Activate & Update WooCommerce Plugin.
Setting Up the Plugin
After installing the Advanced Shipping for WooCommerce MultiVendor plugin navigate to Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Multivendor tab OR; plugins > Installed Plugins > Settings for the Multi-Vendor Add-On.
The plugin Admin Settings is as shown below:
To show the rates on the Cart page, the plugin provides you the options as given below:
- Split and sum: It sums up the amount of all the items from the vendors and the shipping cost of each item. The total cost will be shown to the customer.
- Split and separate: It separates the items according to each vendor and shows the total cost with shipping cost vendor wise.
Click Save changes after selecting the required option to show the rates.
After setting up the Multi-Vendor Add-On for PluginHive Shipping Plugins, follow the steps as given below:
- Add a new user for a vending purpose by navigating to Users > Add New as shown below:
Note: For Vendor, select the Role of Vendor Admin.
After adding a new user, you can see it Under All Users as shown below:
Click on username, add/update Billing and Shipping Address of Vendor.
- Add product vendor by navigating to Products > vendor as shown below:
Important: On Product Vendor page, enter the username which you want to connect to the vendor under Vendor admins.
- A Vendor can log in and add the product to WooCommerce online store.
- As Admin, configure FedEx Shipping plugin. You can navigate to Admin settings of FedEx by two ways: Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > FedEx (under the Menu tab) OR; Navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins > Settings of the FedEx plugin.
- Select the Vendor Address as an option from the Ship From Address Preference drop-down list as shown below:
Note: You get Vendor Address field in the FedEx Admin Settings only when Multi-Vendor Add-On is activated.
Click Save changes to update the settings.
Consider, cart contains products from Vendor-1, Vendor-2, and My Blog. The cart with Split and Sum option is as shown below:
The cart with Split and Separate option is as shown below:
After creating shipment through FedEx for above order, the Edit order page appears as shown below:
Click on Print Label for vendor1 and vendor2 to print the labels.
Label for Vendor1 is as shown below:
Label for Vendor2 is as shown below:
This Add-on enables multi-vendor to print the label for their customer order from different places.