In this article, we’ll explore the seamless process of preparing personalized product bundles for store owners. Additionally, we’ll discover how to conveniently ship these bundles using the WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin. Online shopping goes beyond simple acquisition; it often results in customers purchasing complementary items alongside their main products. This mutually beneficial situation serves both store owners and their clientele. Customers get the convenience of finding all they need in one place, while store owners effectively upsell their products. Nevertheless, WooCommerce lacks a built-in feature to offer customers this option. Luckily, the WooCommerce Mix and Match Products plugin come to the rescue, empowering customers to create customized bundles. Now, let’s delve deeper into the intricacies of these two valuable plugins.
WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin
WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin is the #1 FedEx shipping plugin that has the capability to automate the whole shipping process. This plugin offers WooComerce store owners real-time FedEx shipping rates for domestic as well as international shipments. Besides, the plugin offers advanced features such as bulk shipping label printing, shipment tracking, adjusting shipping rates, etc.
WooCommerce Mix And Match Product
WooCommerce Mix and Match Product is an amazing plugin that lets customers create custom product assortments. Using this plugin, you can create a package from a group of available products. This becomes particularly useful when you want to provide customers with the choice to buy similar products, instead of the products that don’t interest them. However, the option to create such a product is not available by default in WooCommerce. Hence, this product serves as the best option to allow customers to select among available products and create a single package. Now let’s see how you can ship such products with the help of the WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin.
Creating Mix And Match Product
After successfully installing and activating the WooCommerce Mix and Match Product plugin, all you need to do is create a new product. This new product will serve as the Mix and Match product for the customers. The image below shows the product page of the new product with the added options by WooCommerce Mix and Match Products plugin.
Using this plugin, you can tweak the following option to create a mix and match custom product for your customers.
- Layout – It lets you choose how you want your products to display. You can either choose Grid Layout or Tabular Layout.
- Form Location – This option let us choose how and where the product summary will be displayed.
- Container Size – Mix and Match support the container size. This lets you customize the minimum and maximum products that can be bought. It has two options to set as Minimum and Maximum container size.
- Mix and Match Products – Here you can add all the products from which you want your customers to choose and create a single package.
- Per-Item Pricing – Using this option you can choose whether the customer will pay the amount as the price of the single assorted product or they will pay the price combining the price of all the products individually.
- Per-Item Shipping – Similar to the option above, this option will let you choose whether you want to ship all the constituent products. You can either ship them individually or as a single bundled product.
Now once you have set up your Mix and Match product, your customer will be able to select from all the available products and create their own bundle. The image below shows the Mix and Match Product bundle of T-Shirts.
Now let us see how these products will be shipping using the WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin.
Shipping Mix And Match Products – FedEx Shipping Plugin
WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin is the best shipping plugin that lets you ship your products via FedEx. All you need to do is set up the plugin and add the product to the cart. As soon as the customer will add the destination address, the plugin will show real-time shipping rates on the cart page. The image below shows the official FedEx shipping rates returned by the plugin.
Customers can choose from various shipping services for both domestic and international shipping. Once they place the order successfully, the store owner can easily generate the packages to pack the products easily. Just select the order and click on Generate Packages. The image below shows the packages created for the order with a Mix and Match product.
As discussed, you can choose to pack all the products together or you can select to pack and ship them individually based on your preferences. After creating packages, clicking on Create Shipment will generate the official FedEx Shipping Label for your orders. The image below shows the option to print the shipping label as well as the return shipping label.
And here is the shipping label generated by the plugin.
WooCommerce is an amazing platform when it comes to online business. It not only serves great for the business owners but also allows customers to have a choice of what they are buying. WooCommerce Mix and Match Product plugin is one such plugin that focuses on the benefits of both the store owners as well as their customers. On the other hand, the WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin, being the best shipping plugin, makes it easier to ship those products across the globe. This article covers how easy it can get to let customers choose what they need and ship those products to them via FedEx.
About the plugin…
- Get real-time accurate FedEx Shipping rates
- Add extra handling charges to the shipping cost
- Provide discounts on shipping cost
- Generate shipping labels
- Track your FedEx Shipments
- Premium Version Cost – $69