What information do we collect and how we use it?
We collect information about you when you use our Services or otherwise interact with us. This information may include:
- Personal Information: Information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment information. We collect this information when you register for an account, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us for support.
- Usage Information: Information about how you use our Services, including your IP address, browser type, device type, and operating system. We collect this information automatically when you access our Services.
We use your information to provide and improve our Services, respond to your inquiries and support requests, and communicate with you about our products and services. We may also use your information for marketing purposes if you have given us your consent to do so.
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties.
Use of Customer Data:
PluginHive will use the end customer data provided by the Merchant only for processing the shipment. The data will not be shared with any third party, and will be used only for the purpose of shipping and delivery notification.
Use of Carrier API’s:
PluginHive will make use of carrier API’s to process the shipments. All data required for shipment processing, such as shipper and recipient addresses, as well as package details, will be provided to the carrier for processing
PluginHive will not store or process payments required for the shipments. The Merchant is solely responsible for all payment processing and payment-related issues. PluginHive is not a postage reseller and will use the Merchant’s own carrier accounts for processing the shipments.
What information does PluginHive collect through eCommerce store APIs?
While using our SAAS applications, we may also collect the following details:
- Your store details
This can include your store address, warehouse address, billing address, online store API access, etc.
- Your product details
This can include your product name & description, shipping details like product weight & dimensions, country of origin, etc.
- Your order details
This can include your end customer’s address, and contact details including the email address, etc.
- Your shipment details
This can include carrier account details, shipping labels, tracking IDs, manifests, packing slips, tax invoices & commercial invoices
What information does PluginHive collect directly from the merchant?
- Merchants’ payment is processed using Shopify, Stripe, PayPal & RazorPay. PluginHive does not store or process any payment-related data from the merchants.
- Merchant’s warehouse details are processed to be used to create shipping labels
- Shipping Carrier account details are used to integrate the carriers with applications
- Merchant’s Contact Details are used for application onboarding
What information does PluginHive collect directly from merchants’ customers?
PluginHive does not collect any data from the merchant’s customers directly. Merchant’s order details collected using the store API may contain customer’s details like:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
How does PluginHive use the information it collects?
All the information collected by PluginHive is used to generate shipping labels using our software. These details are mandatory by the shipping carrier in order to generate the shipments & process the orders.
Merchant’s contact information is used solely to provide application onboarding & assistance.
Merchants’ customer details are solely used to send the live shipment tracking details via email.
Important to note
PluginHive does not use this information for any purposes aside from providing your app’s services
Does PluginHive have access to merchants’ stores?
PluginHive application services access the merchant store via the API solely for the features that merchants use.
The PluginHive Customer Support team does not have access to merchants’ eCommerce stores. Merchants can provide Shopify Collaborator Access, and WordPress/BigCommerce/Magento Administrator access if requested for debugging purposes.
The PluginHive Customer Support team only has the access to PluginHive SAAS application settings. The purpose of accessing the settings is to assist the merchant with the application setup. The PluginHive Customer Support team does not make any changes without the merchants’ written consent.
For how long does PluginHive store or retain the data it collects?
While merchants continue to use the PluginHive applications, all the eCommerce order details beyond 60 days are deleted permanently and can not be retained. PluginHive stores the data for up to 60 days solely for the merchants’ reference.
Upon uninstalling the PluginHive applications, the data can be retained for up to 7 days and will be deleted permanently beyond 7 days. PluginHive stores the data for up to 7 days solely to retain the settings in case the merchants reinstall the application.
Data Retention and Your Access Rights
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide you with our Services and as required by applicable laws and regulations. You may access, update, or delete your Personal Information by logging into your account or contacting us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Security of Your Information
We take the security of your information seriously and implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your Personal Information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage can guarantee 100% security.
International Data Transfers
We may transfer, process, and store your information outside of your country of residence, including to the United States, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. If we transfer your Personal Information to countries that do not provide an adequate level of protection, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your information is protected, such as implementing standard contractual clauses.
You may have certain rights under applicable laws, including the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the processing of your Personal Information. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information or to receive a copy of your Personal Information in a structured, machine-readable format. To exercise your rights, please contact us at [email protected].
#214, 1st Floor, 1st AA Cross Road
2nd Main Road Kasturi Nagar,
Bangalore, Karnataka, 560016
PluginHive WooCommerce & Magento Plugins Data Hosting
PluginHive WooCommerce plugins & Magento extensions are installed on the merchant’s servers and PluginHive does not have any access to the data or the store. This implies the following WooCommerce plugins & Magento extensions:
- WooCommerce UPS Shipping plugin with Print Label
- WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin with Print Label
- WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping plugin with Print Label
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro
- WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping Plugin with Tracking
- WooCommerce Bookings & Appointments plugin
- WooCommerce Product Addons plugin
- WooCommerce Deposits plugin
- WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date plugin
- WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping plugin
- WooCommerce Hide Shipping Methods & Rate Adjustment plugin
- WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon
- WooCommerce Recurring Bookings & Appointments plugin
- WooCommerce Multiple Non-Adjacent Bookings plugin
- WooCommerce Dokan Bookings Integration plugin
- Magento Royal Mail Parcelforce Worldwide Shipping extension
- Magento Rates, Labels & Tracking for FedEx extension
- Magento UPS Shipping Rates Labels & Tracking extension
PluginHive SAAS Application Data Hosting
PluginHive SAAS applications are delivered over the internet as a service instead of installing on the merchant’s servers. These applications are hosted on ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified environments like Digital Ocean & AWS.
These PluginHive applications are offered as SAAS applications:
- Shopify Multi-Carrier Shipping Label app
- Shopify Ship, Rate & Track for FedEx app
- Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notify app
- Shopify Australia Post Rates & Labels app
- WooCommerce Shipping Services
- WooCommerce Shipping Services for FedEx
- BigCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping Label app
- Magento Multi-Carrier Shipping Label extension
Version 2.0 : Updated on 24th April, 2023
- Usage of personal information when customers subscribe to the PluginHive newsletter
- PluginHive Customer Support Team’s access to SAAS Application Settings via API to provide support/assistance for PluginHive features
- Permanent deletion of order details beyond 60 days
- Order data retention for up to 7 days upon uninstalling the PluginHive application
- Personal information retention for as long as necessary to provide services and as required by applicable laws and regulations
Version 1.0 : Updated on 01st September, 2018
- Maintaining customer privacy
- Maintaining customer trust and confidence
- Describing the information that PluginHive collects including name, contact information, demographic information, preferences, interests, and order details.
- Usage of cookies to store information
- Ensuring payment-related data is processed by Shopify, Stripe, PayPal & RazorPay