In this article, we will check out the step by step process of registering at FedEx.com. The article will help you understand how you can set up your FedEx Account in order to get the necessary details from FedEx so that you can ship your products using FedEx Shipping Services.
Register at FedEx
In order to register at FedEx, follow the steps below:
- Visit FedEx.com and click on Create Account under the Sign-Up or Log In tab, as shown in the image below.
- Now scroll down and click on the View Business Account Benefits option in order to know about the FedEx Business Account.
- Go through the details and then click on Open A Business Account.
- Fill all the required details in the form shown below and click on Continue.
- Now enter the Credit Card Details as well as the Billing Address in the form shown below. Make sure the Credit Card Billing Address is similar to the Billing Address provided in your profile.
- Now fill the form shown below and click on Continue.
- With these steps, your FedEx Account is ready.
Get FedEx Developer Test Credentials
Now, follow the steps below to get your Developer Test Credentials so that you can check whether your account works in a test environment.
- Log into your FedEx profile and visit the Developer Section.
- Visit the Develop and Test section, as shown in the image below and click on Get Your Test Key.
- Fill in the registration form for the Test Credentials, as shown in the image below.
- Once the registration is complete, the following screen will be displayed.
You can clearly see the following details in the image:
- FedEx Developer Test Key (Web Service Key for the Test Account)
- FedEx Test Account Number
- FedEx Test Meter Number
**Please take a screenshot of the page when you get the above information. If the Test Key is lost, you will have to re-register.
- Apart from these details, you will also receive the FedEx Web Service Password via Email, as shown in the image below.
- With this step, you FedEx Test Account is now ready to use.
Read More to know about how to get the FedEx Production Credentials and even enable the FedEx Shipping Labels for your FedEx Account.