Canada Post WooCommerce Shipping plugin helps WooCommerce shops to streamline Canada Post shipping integration. This plugin helps you to get shipping rates from Canada Post APIs based on product weight, postcode, and other relevant details. Based on the postal codes and other parameters, all available shipping services along with the rates are listed for the customers to choose from.
To make the life of shop owners easier, Canada Post WooCommerce Shipping plugin automates the backend activities. With the click of a button, on the WordPress dashboard, you can create new shipping and print the shipping label. You can also fetch manifest/invoice and print them. The plugin also enables sending of shipping status notifications to the customer email.
Integrates WooCommerce to Canada Post
Once this plugin is installed and configured with necessary information (please visit the installation section for more info), your WordPress/WooCommerce Shop will be ready to ship using Canada Post.
This plugin will add Canada Post shipping method as one of the shipping methods in WooCommerce.
Calculate shipping rates dynamically
While checking out, the customer is presented with the available shipping services and the rates based on his/her postal code, product weight, and dimensions. The customer can choose the best method that matches his requirements and proceed to payment.
Create Shipment and Print Shipping labels from WordPress admin
Once an order is received, you can create the shipment with Canada Post from the order page on the admin side. Once the shipment is created you can transmit the shipment to Canada Post. Note: Don’t worry if you get an error saying that Fetch Manifest Failed. You can retry it by clicking ‘Fetch Manifest’ You can now view the order and use the button Print Label to print the label which can be attached to the shipping boxes. Without this feature, the owner has to log in to the Canada Post website each time he/she wants to print the label. Shipment will be split into multiple shipments if the order falls above the max weight configured in the settings. In this case, multiple Print Label buttons will appear on the order page.
Fetch and print Manifest/Invoice from WordPress Admin
Canada Post WooCommerce Shipping plugin adds a Print Invoice button in the order page in the WordPress admin. This will print the manifest/invoice which is your hard-copy proof of payment required for all shipments for pickup or drop-off to Canada Post. Without this feature, the owner has to log in to the Canada Post website each time he/she want to print the manifest/invoice.
Enables automatic notifications
Customers will get automatic email notifications about the status of their shipment.
- Option to set printing paper size as 8.5*11 or 4*6 for label printing. 4*6 can be set for label printing with Zebra thermal printer, Dymo label printer etc.
- Option to enter weight and dimension manually for Label printing, Useful when weight and dimensions of products are not correct.
- Auto tracking added to customer order complete email and account view.
- Enable/disable, edit the names of services and add costs/handling charges to services Here you can rename, and re-order, Canada Post shipping rates and add price adjustments as a percentage or by dollar amount. These adjustments can be either positive or negative, should you want to apply discounts on shipping.
- Pack items individually or using the built-in box packer You can choose from three different packing methods with Canada Post. This will affect the rates as well as label printing.
Each item in your cart (non-virtual) will be sent to the Canada Post API. Quotes for all items will be combined for the final cost.
The cart will be split into 30kg packages, and each package sent to the API. No dimensions will be sent, only the weight.
- Pack into boxes:
Items will be packed into pre-defined boxes and sent to the API. We recommend this option. See box-packing below for more information on this.
- Timely compatibility updates and bug fixes.
- Premium support!
For the complete list of features and details, please visit WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label.