In today’s digital world, having a multilingual WooCommerce site with advanced shipping options is essential to cater to global customers and stay ahead of the competition.
A translated website offers a better user experience, multilingual SEO opportunities, increased brand trust, and ultimately, more sales and revenue.
By incorporating additional shipping functionalities, you can further streamline the customer experience and keep your global store at the top of its game.
- Why Create a Multilingual WooCommerce Store?
- How to Easily Create a Multilingual WooCommerce Store
- Elevate Your WooCommerce Site with PluginHive Extensions
- Wrapping Up
Why Create a WooCommerce Multilingual Store?
With translated website content, you can provide a better user experience. You also stand to benefit in other ways:
- Multilingual SEO Opportunities. Optimizing your site’s translated content can help you rank for keywords in other languages.
- Increased Brand Trust. When customers understand your products and services, their trust in your brand increases. In turn, they’re more likely to come back – and even recommend your store to others.
- More Sales and Revenue. Adding languages to your website can attract new visitors from other countries. Once you reach new audiences across the globe, you can expect a boost in sales.
How to Easily Create a WooCommerce Multilingual Store
WordPress itself doesn’t come with built-in multilingual capabilities. But as a WordPress user, you have access to multilingual plugins.
WPML (WordPress Multilingual) is a popular translation plugin that enables you to translate every part of your website.
With WPML, you can translate every part of your website, including:
- Posts, pages, custom post types, and products
- Categories and tags
- Texts from other themes and plugins
- Images and media
To translate your entire WooCommerce store, including emails and product variations, you’ll need WooCommerce Multilingual and Multicurrency.
This add-on also enables automatic translation using integrated translation engines like DeepL, Google Translate, and Microsoft Azure Translator. Mere minutes are all that separates you from a multilingual WordPress website.
To further enhance the user experience, WooCommerce Multilingual allows you to sell products in multiple currencies. Supporting multiple currencies increases trust and caters to customers from different countries.
With WooCommerce Multilingual, you have the option of displaying currencies based on the country your shoppers are in or based on the language of your visitors.
It only takes a few clicks to add currency switchers to your site, in turn making it possible for visitors to shop in their preferred currency.
Elevate Your WooCommerce Site with PluginHive WooCommerce Plugins
PluginHive offers a variety of extensions to improve your multilingual WooCommerce store’s shipping process, such as:
- WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping: Calculate real-time accurate shipping rates based on factors like product weight, total price, and destination.
- WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date: Manage customer expectations by displaying estimated delivery dates on product, cart, and checkout pages, and defining holidays when delivery is not possible.
PluginHive extensions are fully compatible with WPML, ensuring seamless integration with your multilingual site.
Creating a multilingual WooCommerce store isn’t enough to guarantee success in foreign markets. But without a translated e-commerce site, the chances of taking your brand global are slim to none.
With WPML as your translation plugin, a few clicks are all it takes to create a multilingual WooCommerce website. And by adding PluginHive extensions into the mix, you can keep your customers happy and informed.
At the end of the day, creating a fully multilingual and seamless shopping experience is easy with WPML and PluginHive plugins.