Debug Error: [HighestSeverity] => ERROR
Getting errors when using the WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin? This guide will help you bring the FedEx shipping method and show them on your WooCommerce store. So read along to know more.
I am trying to setup your FedEx plugin on my site, the shipping method doesn’t show up. I have tried enabling the debug mode and all I can see as an error is in the FedEx response:
[HighestSeverity] => ERROR
[Notifications] => stdClass Object
[Severity] => ERROR
[Source] => prof
[Code] => 1000
[Message] => Authentication Failed
Could this be the reason why it doesn’t show?
PluginHive Support :
This is the exact reason shipping rates are not getting displayed on your cart page.
You are getting an Authentication error. This error comes when you have given the test or live credentials incorrectly. Please check the credentials at your end.
Kindly note that FedEx has different credentials for test and live environments.
Getting live account details:
- To get live access, please contact FedEx support.
- Enter the live account details in the plugin settings.
- Enable production key checkbox in the plugin settings.
Once you get the live account details, you need additional authorization to print labels. To do this:
- Contact FedEx with the sample label generated using test account details.
- Please follow certification guidelines to get advanced services for printing the labels.