WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments
WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx with Print Label
WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label
WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin
Multi Carrier Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce
Estimated Delivery Date Plugin for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping with Tracking
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon
PH WooCommerce Product Addons
PH WooCommerce Deposits
Shopify Australia Post Shipping App with Rates, Label & Tracking
Shopify Ship, Rate, and Track for FedEx
Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notifications App
WooCommerce Shipping Services
Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label App
Multi Carrier Shipping Label for Magento
FedEx Ship, Rate & Track App for BigCommerce
WooCommerce Mobile App
Stamps.com USPS Shipping Extension with Postage for Magento
WordPress Tips and Tricks
How to Download, Install, Activate, and Update PluginHive WooCommerce Plugins
This guide explains the process of downloading, installing, activating, and updating any WooCommerce plugin, including the WooCommerce Shipping and WooCommerce Bookings plugins you would have purchased from PluginHive.
Steps to Download the Plugins from PluginHive
- After purchasing your plugin, go to the My Account section of PluginHive.
- Log in with the same credentials you would have used to purchase the plugin(s)
- After logging in, navigate down to API Downloads as shown below. Here you will find the product ID required for the Plugin License Activation.
- Click on Download to download the plugin package (.zip) file. Here’s a sample image to show that:
Note: If you are using Mac OS/Safari browser to download the plugin and facing issues, please refer to Q3 from the FAQ section down below.
* If you have installed the ‘Basic’ version of the plugin, then please deactivate it first before installing the Premium version.
* Your settings will not get affected in this process and will remain unchanged. Only the premium features and settings will be added.
- After downloading the .zip file, you need to install it on your website in order to use the plugin. Log in to your WordPress admin using your admin credentials as shown below
- Upload the plugin .zip file here. Click on Install Now to install the plugin .zip file
- Click on Activate Plugin after the installation process is over
- Click on the plugin’s setting link to go to the Admin settings of the plugin
Steps to Activate License of the Premium Plugin
Once the plugin is installed, you can activate it by using the API Key & Product ID provided by PluginHive in the My Account -> API Keys section, to get timely update notifications.
- To get the API Licence Key and Product ID, go to the My Account section of PluginHive. Navigate down to the API KEYS as shown below
- Next, navigate to WordPress Settings -> UPS Activation (we have taken the example of the UPS Shipping plugin here. The process remains the same for all PluginHive plugins.)
- Enter the API License Key and Product ID under the API Keys Activation section and click on Save Changes.
Steps to Update Premium Plugin to the Latest Version
- Once a plugin update is available, you get the notification on the Plugins page as shown below:
- Click Update now to update the plugin to the latest version.
Note: Your existing settings of the plugin remain intact after updating the plugin.
Q1: How to download the Premium WooCommerce plugins from PluginHive?
Please refer to the article section – Steps to Download the Premium Plugin from PluginHive.
Q2: How to install the Free WooCommerce plugins from PluginHive?
Please refer to the article section – Steps to Download and Install the Free/Basic Plugin.
Q3: I see a bunch of files instead of plugin .zip after downloading. Invalid plugin message during installation. What to do?
Solution: If you are using the Safari browser on Mac, sometimes the plugin .zip file will be automatically extracted by Safari while downloading. To solve this, please follow the below steps before downloading the plugin:
– Open Safari.
– Click Preferences.
– Under the General tab, uncheck the option Open “safe” files after downloading.
– Download the plugin .zip file again.
Q4: Do your WooCommerce plugins work on WordPress multisite?
Yes! You have to install the WooCommerce plugin & our plugin at the network level (Don’t activate them at this point). And activate WooCommerce & our plugin at the individual site level.
Q5: I still face issues with the plugin even after following this document.
Please Contact PluginHive Customer Support. We will get back to you and resolve any issues asap.
You could also check out these high-quality WooCommerce shipping plugins available.
- WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin
- WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin
- WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin
- WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping Plugin with Tracking
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro Plugin
- WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date Plugin
- WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin