Display Estimated Delivery Date on your WooCommerce Store using WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin
In this article, we will check out how you can display estimated delivery date on your WooCommerce cart page using WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin. This way you can make sure the customers can choose the fastest shipping method for their deliveries.
Priya owns an online store where she sells Sea Food and ships it to different parts of the US. For her business, it is very important that her customers know when they can expect the delivery. Since the perishables must be handled within a time frame, her customers require to choose the shipping method which delivers the earliest.
Using WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin, Priya can not only ship her products via FedEx, but she can also make sure her customers get the accurate date of delivery for all her products. The plugin has the option to display the delivery dates on the cart page which will be based on each shipping method and will be displayed directly from the official FedEx API.
How to get Accurate Delivery Dates on your WooCommerce Cart?
Follow the steps if you want to display the estimated delivery dates on the cart page:
- After successfully installing and activating the WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin, visit the plugin settings.
- In the plugin settings, visit the Rates and Services section.
- Now enable the Show Delivery Time option.
- Visit the cart page and try getting the FedEx rates on the cart page.
You can see in the above image that the FedEx shipping methods are displayed along with the estimated delivery dates on the cart page. This way the customers can now choose from different shipping services based on the cost and delivery dates.
WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin is the best FedEx shipping plugin you can use for your WooCommerce store. The plugin supports:
- Live Shipping Rates from FedEx
- FedEx Domestic and International Shipping
- FedEx Freight Shipments
- Estimated delivery dates on the cart page
- Printing FedEx Shipping Labels directly from your store
- Live Shipment Tracking
- Email Notifications with tracking details to the customers
And much more!
You can check out some really useful business cases that the WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin handles with ease. If you have any query or you want to simplify your WooCommerce shipping, feel free to contact us.