Using WPML with WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro plugin for Multilingual Sites
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro plugin is one of the best WooCommerce tracking plugins that provides an end-to-end automation from importing the tracking details of the orders to automatically completing the order and sending the tracking details to the customers via email. WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro plugin also provides the options to handle bulk tracking data using CSV import. However, there is yet another way to handle bulk data by automatically scheduling the import of tracking details via FTP import. With so many world-class features, now the plugin is also compatible with the WPML plugin so that it can be used on the multilingual websites.
To harness the power of both plugins, you need to have our Shipment Tracking Pro plugin installed in your WooCommerce store and the WPML plugin. Here are the components of the WPML plugin which you need to install separately.
- WPML Multilingual CMS
- WPML String Translation
- WPML Translation Management
- WooCommerce Multilingual
- WPML Media
- Multilingual Tools
Once you have successfully installed the WPML plugin, you can configure it easily from WPML >> Languages. After that, you can follow the following steps to successfully configure the WPML plugin.
- Select your default language.
- Choose a set of active languages
- Choose a language selector (For starters, choose the footer language selector; you can change this later.)
- Install and activate all the WPML related plugins (mentioned in the first section). If you still feel you need some help in installing the WPML plugin, you can follow this getting started guide by WPML.
- Install the WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro plugin and activate it. You can refer to the plugin documentation on how to install and set up the plugin.
Checking the translation with WPML
- WPML Language Selector on the plugin settings page
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro plugin’s settings page translated using WPML
- Shipment Tracking Details Import page Translated into French using WPML