WooCommerce Bookings Add-ons – Set Minimum/Maximum Booking Duration based on Date
In this article, we will cover how you can set up a customizable minimum or maximum booking duration for your customers based on date. This article will cover WooCommerce Bookings & Appointment plugin along with Customize Minimum/Maximum Booking Slot add-on and how these plugins work together to help you achieve custom booking slots.
Customize Minimum/Maximum Booking duration Add-on plugin
What does it do?
This add-on plugin provides added flexibility when it comes to setting up the minimum slots that a customer has to book for a particular product. The plugin allows you to set custom minimum/maximum bookable slots/duration for every product, based on the following time-range.
- Range of Days
You can set up custom Minimum Bookable Slots for different days of the week
- Range of Months
You can set up custom Minimum Bookable Slots for different months of the year
- Custom Date Range
You can set up custom Minimum Bookable Slots between two calendar dates
It is recommended that this addon is used with a limited number of custom rules (upto 15) and it has not been tested for greater than 15 rules.
- WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin [Version 1.1.13 and above]
- Customize Minimum/Maximum Booking Slots Add-on plugin
Business Case: Allow customers to book at least 7 days stay during the Peak Season (April – July)
The resort booking season starts around April and ends around July. I want my customers to be able to book a minimum of 7 days during the peak season. However, I am ok with the customers being able to book a minimum of 3 days during the rest of the year.
Follow the steps below to set up Tour Booking based on the scenario above.
- Download the Customize Minimum Booking Slots Add-on plugin from here
- Install the plugin on your WooCommerce store and click on plugin settings
- Select your product from the drop-down list under Product ID/Name
- Select the Range of Months from the drop-down list under the Time Range Type
- Select the From and To months based on your requirements
- Enter the minimum booking slots that you require to set up based on the Peak Season – 7
- Enter the maximum booking slots that you require to set up based on the Peak Season – 21
- Save the settings
- Visit the product page and place a booking at Peak Time.
- You can see the minimum slots that customers can book varies based on the month of the year
WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin is a one-stop bookings solution when it comes to WooCommerce store owners. The plugin supports multiple bookings scenarios and additional customized solutions which are discussed in this article.
If you have any queries based on the plugins discussed above, or you have a complex booking scenario, feel free to contact our support team. We will try our best to help you find a solution and set up your online WooCommerce store.