WooCommerce Shipping Pro – Chapter 8 : Business cases handled by WooCommerce Weight and Country based shipping
In this article, we will detail out different business cases handled by WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin. You can use this guide for your future reference.
Shipping rules for the different business cases are :
- Local shipping: fixed cost for the first .25/.5/.75/1kg.
- Local shipping: after 1 kg, the cost for every 1 kg. weight rounded up to next 1 kg.
- Neighboring shipping: fixed cost for the first .25/.5/.75/1kg.
- Neighboring shipping: after 1 kg, the cost for every 1 kg. weight rounded up to next .5 kg.
- Rest of the world: fixed cost $15 + cost for every kg. no weight rounding.
- Free shipping: Any country after 10kg.
- Default shipping: Any country after 100kg the cost for every kg. no weight rounding.
Setup the shipping cost using WooCommerce Weight and Country based shipping.
With the following features setting up was a breeze.
- Add Rule.
- Remove Rule.
- Duplicate Rule.
- Last column “Note” will help to confirm the translated the business rule to text.
- Display/Hide matrix columns.
Let’s go to the shopping cart and verify each business case.
Local shipping fixed cost for 1kg. Shipping cost $8.26
Local shipping 1.75 kg rounded up to 2kg. Shipping cost: $9.06 which is 8.26+(0.8*1).
Neighboring shipping 1kg fixed cost. Shipping cost: $13.26
Neighboring shipping 1.25kg rounded up to 1.5 kg. Shipping cost:$14.26 which is 13.26+(0.5*2)
Rest of the world 5.25 kg. Shipping cost: 41.25$ which is 15+(5.25*5)
Weight 10.25kg. Free shipping after 10kg
Order weight 100.25 Default shipping after 100kg. Shipping cost: 25$ which is (0+.25*100). No charge for the first 100kg
Our WooCommerce Shipping Pro with Table Rate Plugin is available at our Shop.