In this article, we will show how to get the Australia Post account details and API credentials. Along with Australia Post account, we will also show how to get StarTrack account credentials, which is a business of Australia Post.
Australia Post Account Credentials
Case 1: You already have Austalia Post business credit account
If you already have Australia Post business credit account you can speak to your account manager about including Australia Post eParcel.
Case 2: You don’t have Australia Post business credit account
If you do not have a business credit account, you can place an inquiry for the eParcel account and request a callback from Australia Post account specialists. They will help you to set up an account.
Here is the form which you have to fill to request a callback.
You can talk to Australia Post account specialist and obtain the eParcel account number and Same Day service account number. For StarTrack account number, you have to place an inquiry on the StarTrack website.
Australia Post and StarTrack API Credentials
StarTrack is a business of Australia Post. Once you receive Australia Post account number you can now request for the API credentials. Follow the below steps to obtain the API credentials.
- Sign up at Australia Post Developer Account. Open Australia Post developer center and create an account.
- Now, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Confirm and activate your account.
- After you confirm, you will be redirected to the “Developer Centre APIs” page. On this page, click on “Register now for an API key” under “Shipping and Tracking”.
- “Shipping and Tracking API registration” form will pop-up as shown below.
- Once you fill this form and submit, you will be contacted by Australia Post.
If you have any queries, please do contact us. We will be able to help you with any issues that you face.