WooCommerce Multiple Non-Adjacent Bookings add-on allows customers to book random time and day slots with the help of the WooCommerce Bookings and Appointment plugin.
- This add-on is NOT a standalone WooCommerce Bookings solution
- It only works with the WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin and allows non-adjacent calendar slot selection for Bookable Products
- Some features of WooCommerce Bookings & Appointments will NOT WORK with the WooCommerce Multiple Non-Adjacent Bookings add-on. Please check the Features section for more details
WooCommerce Multiple Non-Adjacent Bookings add-on allows you to provide
NON-ADJACENT MINUTE-BASED BOOKINGS
Non-Adjacent Hourly Bookings
Non-Adjacent Day Bookings
Non-Adjacent Monthly Bookings
The following features of the WooCommerce Bookings & Appointments plugin will NOT be available with the WooCommerce Multiple Non-Adjacent Bookings add-on.
HOW TO USE THE WOOCOMMERCE MULTIPLE NON-ADJACENT BOOKINGS ADD-ON
Set Up The Multiple Non-Adjacent Bookings add-on
- Install and activate the WooCommerce Multiple Non-Adjacent Bookings add-on
- Visit the Bookings section and set the Booking Period to Multiple Non-Adjacent Dates with Blocks of —. You can choose from Minutes, Hours, Days and Months.
- Set up the booking fields as usual.
Set Booking Cost
- Visit the Booking Costs section and set up the cost per block as per your requirements
- You can further set specific booking costs based on the number of slots customers book or based on the date range that customers select.
Select Non-Adjacent Slots for Booking
- Visit the shop and click on the Bookable Product
- Select any non-adjacent time or day slot
- The booking cost will be calculated based on the slots you have selected
- Bookings Base Cost will be calculated only once and the Cost Per Block will be added based on the number of slots you have selected
Non-Adjacent Slots Booked on WooCommerce Cart Page
- All scheduled dates will be displayed on the cart page
Non-Adjacent Slots Booked Successfully
- All booking dates along with payment statuses will be visible once bookings are successfully placed