WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that integrates tracing functionality to your WooCommerce store. The plugin allows you to set your Shipping Carrier and then attach the tracking details to your orders.
The plugin works in the following manner:
♦ Set the Shipping Carrier that you are using to ship your products
♦ Enter the Tracking Details (Tracking ID, Shipment Date, etc.) in your orders and Save
♦ Customers get the Tracking Details under My Accounts -> Orders
Integrate WooCommerce with Shipment Tracking
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin requires WooCommerce installation in order to work properly. The plugin creates an additional Shipment tracking field for each WooCommerce order where you can populate the tracking details.
free plugin Features
- Integrates with WooCommerce and Creates a Dedicated Shipment Tracking Field for all your WooCommerce Orders
- Set up your Dedicated Shipping Carrier in the plugin settings
- Manually enter the Shipment Tracking Details for your shipments
- Provide your customers with Shipment Tracking Details on their My Accounts page
Premium Plugin Features
- All the features of the free plugin
- Supports Multiple Shipping Carriers
- Pre-Configured with 85+ Shipping Carriers and their Tracking URLs
- Easy to Set Up, Modify or Delete Shipping Carriers
- Supports Manually Updating Shipment Tracking Details in the WooCommerce Orders page
- Supports Automatically Updating Shipment Tracking Details in the WooCommerce Orders page
- Automatically Update WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Details in Bulk using CSV Upload
- Automatically Update WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Details in Bulk using FTP Import
- Schedule Update for WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Details using FTP Import Automatic Scheduling
- Automatically change the WooCommerce Order Status to Completed after successful Order Tracking Import
- Allow Customers to Access WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Details on the My Accounts – Orders page
- Automatically Send WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Details to your Customers via Order Completion Email
- Set a Custom Shipment Tracking Message that will be sent to the Customers in the Order Completion Email
- Compatible with all PluginHive’s WooCommerce Shipping Plugins, ShippingEasy, WPML, WooCommerce Sequential Orders plugin, StorePep, etc.
And Many More…
At Just $89 For A Single Site License
Interesting Business Cases
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro plugin has an extensive compatibility with ShippingEasy.
The plugin allows you to Automatically Import Shipment Tracking Details directly from ShippingEasy and update it in your WooCommerce Orders.
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro plugin allows you to bulk import your shipment tracking details automatically using your FTP.
What’s best is the ability to Schedule the import so that you can import the tracking details without any hassle every day.
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro plugin is extensively compatible with WPML plugin.
You can easily set up the plugin in your preferred language and in turn, the plugin will send the tracking details to your customers in their preferred language with a custom shipment tracking message,
For More Business Cases Supported by WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Plugin
This plugin is now available in the below given languages.
- Austrian German
- Dutch Flemish
If your language is not listed here, don’t worry!
Contact PluginHive Customer Support or drop us an email at [email protected] and we will make the plugin available in your language.
We are Shipping and Bookings experts who create quality plugins across E-commerce platforms like WordPress/WooCommerce, Shopify and Magento. We try to create a perfect blend of solutions that are easy to use and customize. We are proud to have 50,000+ customers actively using our solutions across the globe.
In case you are looking for something endorsed and managed by our super enthusiastic development team, here are some of our solutions for different platforms:
Follow the steps below to install the WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin.
- Login to your WordPress site admin using your admin credentials
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
- Click on the Upload Plugin button and click on Choose File to browse the plugin ZIP file
- Select the Zip file and click Open
- Click on Install Now
- Click on Activate Plugin
For more details, check out – How to Download – Install – Activate a plugin on your WordPress website?
Compatibility with Elex Stamps.com Free shipping plugin
Fix: Tracking id was getting added twice to the MyAccount Order page
Bugfix: Conflict with the premium version
Compatible with WordPress 4.9
Minor Content Changed.
Minor Content Changed
Fixed weight is not getting properly on variable products.
Fixed compatibility issue with WC 3.0