This article will help you re-arrange different shipping methods in the cart page on your website. If you are using any of the following plugins on your WooCommerce store, this article will surely help you.
- WooCommerce UPS Shipping plugin
- WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin
- WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping plugin
- WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping plugin
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro plugin
All you need to do is use this Custom Code and paste it in your Appearance >> Editor >> functions.php file.
As you can see in the code snippet, the arrangement of shipping methods are in the order:
3. Free Shipping
4. Local Pickup
5. Flat Rate
So the cart page should display prices in the above order. This can be verified from the screenshot below :