WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you streamline your shipping. This plugin helps you to get real-time shipping rates directly from your FedEx Account and display it on the Cart and Checkout page.
The plugin gets real-time shipping rates from FedEx based on factors like,
- Product Weight and Dimensions
- Shipper’s Address
- Customer’s Address
- Shipping Rates Configured for your Account
Integrate WooCommerce with FedEx Shipping
Apart from FedEx Account Details, the plugin requires WooCommerce installation in order to work properly. You should have products configured with both Weight and Dimensions.
A quick installation of the WooCommerce Shipping plugin for FedEx will allow you to display FedEx Shipping Methods on WooCommerce Cart as well as the Checkout page. These shipping methods include,
FedEx Domestic Shipping Services
♦ FedEx First Overnight
♦ FedEx Priority Overnight
♦ FedEx Standard Overnight
♦ FedEx 2 Day
♦ FedEx 2 Day A.M.
♦ FedEx Ground
♦ FedEx Home Delivery
♦ FedEx Next Day Early Morning
♦FedEx Next Day Mid Morning
♦FedEx Next Day Afternoon
♦FedEx Next Day End of the Day
FedEx International Shipping Services
♦ FedEx International Economy
♦ FedEx International Priority
♦ FedEx International First
♦ FedEx Europe First International Priority
FedEx SmartPost Shipping Services
♦ FedEx SmartPost
FedEx Freight Shipping Services
♦ FedEx 1-Day Freight
♦ FedEx 2-Day Freight
♦ FedEx 3-Day Freight
♦ FedEx International Economy Freight
♦ FedEx International Priority Freight
♦ FedEx First Freight
♦ FedEx Freight Economy
♦ FedEx Freight Priority
♦ FedEx Next-Day Freight
free plugin Features
- Integrates perfectly with your WooCommerce store
- Get Real-Time FedEx Shipping Rates based on your FedEx Account on the Cart/Checkout Page
- Supports Domestic & International FedEx Shipping Services
- Calculates Shipping Rates based on Individual Packing Method. i.e. All products will be packed separately and rates will be calculated for them.
- Supports FedEx SmartPost Shipping Services
- Provide Discounted Shipping Rates to your Customers using FedEx Account Rates (Negotiated Rates)
- Supports FedEx Insurance for your Expensive Products
- Easy Debugging using Built-In Debug Mode
Premium Plugin Features
- All the features of the free plugin
- Automate WooCommerce Shipping Process with One Click Live FedEx Shipping Rates, FedEx Shipping Labels with Commercial Invoice and FedEx Shipment Tracking
- Print FedEx Shipping Labels from within your WooCommerce Store
- Track your Shipments using FedEx Tracking Functionality
- Schedule FedEx Pickup Requests with a Single Click
- Email Notifications to Customers with Shipping Labels & FedEx Tracking Details
- Display Accurate Estimated Delivery Date for your Shipments
- Real-Time Shipping Rates for Residential or Commercial Shipments with FedEx Auto-Address Classification
- Print Return Shipping Labels from within your WooCommerce Store
- FedEx Freight Shipping Services with Label Printing and Tracking
- Flexible Shipment Packing Methods – Box Packing and Weight Based Packing
- Support for FedEx Ground and Home Delivery
- Support for FedEx Dangerous Goods Shipping with Support for Alcohol or Wine Shipment
- Support for FedEx Hold At Location
- One-Click Bulk Package Creation and Label Generation
- Support for Multiple Shipping Label Formats – PNG, PDF, GIF for a Traditional Printer & ZPL, EPL for a Thermal Printer
- Support for Multi-Vendor Shipping and Multiple Currencies with Currency Conversion
And Many More…
At Just $69 For A Single Site License
Interesting Business Cases
Integrates with Multi-Vendor plugins like,
- Dokan Multi-Vendor
- Vendors Pro
- WooCommerce Product Vendors
The plugin will display Shipping Rates based on Vendor’s FedEx Account on the cart and checkout page, and generate shipping labels directly from the WooCommerce store.
FedEx shipping plugin supports both standard Parcel Shipping along with Freight Shipping.
All you need to do is get your FedEx Freight Account Credentials, and the plugin will get real-time shipping rates for your freight shipments directly on the cart and checkout page.
Do you want to Ship Alcohol using the world-class services by FedEx..?
FedEx Shipping plugin got you covered. The plugin allows you to get real-time shipping rates for the locations where Alcohol Shipping is allowed and display it on your cart and checkout page.
Not only that, the plugin generates official FedEx Shipping Labels for shipping alcohol.
For More Business Cases Supported by WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin
This plugin is now available in the below given languages.
If your language is not listed here, don’t worry!
Contact PluginHive Customer Support or drop us an email at [email protected] and we will make the plugin available in your language.
We are Shipping and Bookings experts who create quality plugins across E-commerce platforms like WordPress/WooCommerce, Shopify and Magento. We try to create a perfect blend of solutions that are easy to use and customize. We are proud to have 50,000+ customers actively using our solutions across the globe.
In case you are looking for something endorsed and managed by our super enthusiastic development team, here are some of our solutions for different platforms:
Follow the steps below to install the WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin.
- Login to your WordPress site admin using your admin credentials
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
- Click on the Upload Plugin button and click on Choose File to browse the plugin ZIP file
- Select the Zip file and click Open
- Click on Install Now
- Click on Activate Plugin
For more details, check out – How to Download – Install – Activate a plugin on your WordPress website?
* Improved plugin update feature
* Support for Multi-Sites
* Introduced plugin update feature.
Content Change: Author details and contributors.
Compatible with WooCommerce 3.4
Support for Jamaica Dollars currency
Fix: Trying to validate address even full address is not provided.
Live demo link updated
Updated to latest WSDL.
Fix: not working with currencies like KWD
Fix: Address validation is not happening if the server is not configured with SOAP
Fix: Customs value is not going with the international request.
Compatible with WordPress 4.9.
Fix: Conflict with Premium versoin.
Fix: PHP 7 Compatible warning issue on non-SOAP servers.
Minor Content Changed.
Tested up to WP-4.8.
Minor Content Changed.
Fixed weight is not getting properly on variable products.
FedEx Shipping Setup Informations Added.
Fixed WC 3.0 compatibility issues.
Added more FedEx Services.
No special PHP modules are required to use this plugin.
French translation added.
Fixed issue with WC 2.6 compatibility.
Solved some Woocommerce old versions compatibility issue.
Fixed issue of the Undefined index.
Choose desired service selection (Most requested feature).
Clean and improved settings page.
Real-time rates without service selection.
The initial version of the plugin.