Integrate Royal Mail Shipping with WooCommerce
PluginHive’s WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping with tracking Plugin is here for you. This Plugin is a WordPress/WooCommerce extension that helps you display Royal Mail shipping rates in cart/checkout page, automatically classify packages into letters or parcels based on the weight and dimensions of the products and also enables tracking.
How does WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping Plugin Work?
- Step 1
Install Plugin and enable the ‘Enable rates’ option in the plugin settings page.
- Step 2
Before placing an order, the customer sees Royal Mail shipping rates for different services chosen by you based on the destination address, product weight and dimensions of the items in their cart.
- Step 3
Once the tracking info is added to the order by you, it is then automatically attached to the order completion email.
MAIN FEATURES OF WOOCOMMERCE Royal Mail SHIPPING PLUGIN
Royal Mail Shipping Rates: Based on the products’ weight, dimensions, shipping destination, etc., this plugin displays the shipping rates from Royal Mail for both domestic and international shipping options chosen by you.
These rates are the official rates from Royal Mail. For more information on the rates please refer the link – https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/Our-prices-2018-effective-26-March-2018.pdf
Handling Fees/Additional charge: You can set up a fixed amount or a percentage amount as handling fees in addition to the shipping charges.
Services: Enable/disable, edit the names of, and add costs to Royal Mail shipping services
Countries Supported: This plugin works in all countries where RoyalMail operates.
Letters/Parcel Packing: Configure the plugin to automatically determine how items should be packed.
You can choose to:
- Calculate shipping on the basis of order total weight: The plugin automatically calculates the shipping rates for chosen services based on the total weight of the products in the cart.
- Pack items individually: The plugin displays shipping rates for each item separately based on its weight.
- Pack into boxes with weights and dimensions: The plugin automatically classifies the package into letters, large letters, small parcel, medium parcel and large parcels based on the Royal Mail weight and size guidelines and displays rates accordingly.
Shipment Tracking: The tracking number returned from Royal Mail should be added to order notes and it will be sent as part of the order completion email. This enables Shipment Tracking for customers and shop owners
- Offer all returned rates or cheapest rates to your customers.
- Option to set a conversion rate if a different currency is selected apart from Pound Sterling.
- Add Custom Shipment Message that will show up in the order completion email.
- Provide insurance for your order.
- Set a minimum order amount for your order. Screenshots
Supported RoYAL MAIL AND PARCEL FORCE SHIPPING SERVICES
DOMESTIC SHIPPING SERVICES (Applicable for shipments originating from the UK):
Get prices for following domestic shipping services.
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1 pm
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9 am
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am® with Saturday Guaranteed
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm® with Saturday Guaranteed
- Parcelforce Worldwide EXPRESS 9, EXPRESS 10, EXPRESS AM, EXPRESS 24
- Royal Mail Signed For™ 1st Clas
- Royal Mail Signed For™ 2nd Class
- Parcelforce Worldwide EXPRESS48, EXPRESS48 Large
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES
Get prices for following international shipping services:
- International Standard
- International Tracked & Signed
- International Tracked
- International Signed
- International Economy
- Parcelforce Worldwide