Integrate Royal Mail Shipping with WooCommerce
PluginHive’s WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping With Tracking Plugin is a WordPress/WooCommerce extension that helps you display Royal Mail shipping rates in the cart/on the checkout page, automatically classifies packages into letters or parcels based on the weight and dimensions of the products, and also enables tracking.
How does the WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping Plugin Work?
- Step 1
Install Plugin and enable the ‘Enable rates’ option on the plugin settings page.
- Step 2
Before placing an order, the customer sees Royal Mail shipping rates for different services preset by you based on the destination address, product weight and dimensions of the items in their cart.
- Step 3
Once the tracking info is added to the order, it is then automatically attached to the order completion email.
MAIN FEATURES OF WOOCOMMERCE Royal Mail SHIPPING PLUGIN
Royal Mail Shipping Rates: Based on the products’ weight, dimensions, shipping destination, etc., this plugin displays the shipping rates from Royal Mail for both domestic and international shipping options chosen by you.
These rates are the official rates from Royal Mail. For more information on the rates please refer the link – https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/Our-prices-2018-effective-26-March-2018.pdf
Handling Fees/Additional charges: You can set up a fixed amount or a percentage amount as handling fees in addition to the shipping charges.
Services: Enable/disable, edit the names of, and add costs to Royal Mail shipping services
Countries Supported: This plugin works in all countries where RoyalMail operates.
Letters/Parcel Packing: Configure the plugin to automatically determine how items should be packaged.
You can choose to:
- Calculate shipping on the basis of order total weight: The plugin automatically calculates the shipping rates for chosen services based on the total weight of the products in the cart.
- Pack items individually: The plugin displays shipping rates for each item separately based on its weight.
- Pack into boxes with weights and dimensions: The plugin automatically classifies the package into letters, large letters, small parcels, medium parcels and large parcels based on the Royal Mail weight and size guidelines and displays these rates accordingly.
Shipment Tracking: The tracking number returned from Royal Mail should be added to the order notes and it will be sent as part of the order completion email, which enables Shipment Tracking for customers and shop owners.
- Offer all returned rates or cheapest rates to your customers.
- Option to set a conversion rate if a different currency is selected apart from Pound Sterling.
- Add Custom Shipment Message that will show up in the order completion email.
- Provide insurance for your order.
- Set a minimum order amount for your order. Screenshots
Supported RoYAL MAIL AND PARCEL FORCE SHIPPING SERVICES
DOMESTIC SHIPPING SERVICES (Applicable for shipments originating from the UK):
Get prices for the following domestic shipping services.
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1 pm
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9 am
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am® with Saturday Guaranteed
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm® with Saturday Guaranteed
- Parcelforce Worldwide EXPRESS 9, EXPRESS 10, EXPRESS AM, EXPRESS 24
- Royal Mail Signed For™ 1st Clas
- Royal Mail Signed For™ 2nd Class
- Parcelforce Worldwide EXPRESS48, EXPRESS48 Large
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES
Get prices for the following international shipping services:
- International Standard
- International Tracked & Signed
- International Tracked
- International Signed
- International Economy
- Parcelforce Worldwide
Roger Crook (verified owner) –
My version and pricing questions were very quickly answered by Keerthi from support within 10 minutes. Wow! good job guys.
Craig East (verified owner) –
This plugin is great. It automatically works out the rate for packing multiple items and updates live as you change the address. Support is just as important as the plugin and these guys are extremely good.
shinx51 (verified owner) –
I have tried other RM plugins but this is the best. And brilliant customer support.
Pritpal Soor (verified owner) –
The plugin works as described. Great support for my queries during my implementation phase.
marco (verified owner) –
The plugin is perfect for our Royal Mail delivery needs. Support from the developers was really impressive and all queries were promptly resolved. They even released an updated version to deal with an issue I had – great service!
steve (verified owner) –
The support team was brilliant, helped me solve my problem within 15 minutes. Replies to my messages have been instant and I’m happy with the service overall.