WooCommerce Multiple Carrier Shipping Plugin combines the power of table rate shipping with real-time rates from shipping companies like FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL Express & Stamps.com (USPS) to give you a complete shipping solution for your business. When you run an online store, it is important to strategically create rules to automate shipping cost calculation without affecting the profitability of your store.
In addition, things get complicated when you have multiple categories of products listed on your store and want to offer different shipping charges based on multiple parameters.
Directly get rates from these carriers and calculate based on customer’s location, products category, the shipping class, weight, price, number of items, etc., and select the specific carrier service.
WooCommerce Multi-carrier Shipping plugin offers well-defined solutions to help you set the affordable shipping rates on your store.
- Rules to set flat rates on a specific category
- Rules to automatically capture rates from FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL Express or Stamps.com (USPS) for a specific service for a specific category.
- Rules can be set based on weight, price, or number of items of the product in the cart
- Easy to import/export bulk records, which saves time
- Return Fallback rate when no rate is returned from the carrier server or no rule is specified
- Packing can be done using “Weight-Based Packing Method” (not in basic version)
Set rules on product category
Set multiple areas in a single rule.
Set rules based on total weight & total price(Basic version supports only the number of items)
Set Fallback rate on per unit weight basis
Parcel packing with weight-based box
Timely updates and bug fixes
For the complete list of features and details, please visit Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce.