WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you streamline your shipping. This plugin helps you to get real-time shipping rates directly from your UPS Account and display it on the Cart and Checkout page.
The plugin gets real-time shipping rates from UPS based on factors like,
- Product Weight and Dimensions
- Shipper’s Address
- Customer’s Address
- Shipping Rates Configured for your Account
Integrate WooCommerce with UPS Shipping
Apart from UPS Account Details, the plugin requires WooCommerce installation in order to work properly. You should have products configured with both Weight and Dimensions.
A quick-installation of WooCommerce UPS Shipping plugin will allow you to display UPS Shipping Methods on WooCommerce Cart as well as Checkout page. These shipping methods include,
UPS Domestic Shipping Services
♦ UPS Ground
♦ UPS Next Day
♦ UPS 2 Day
♦ UPS 3 Day Select
UPS International Shipping Services
♦ Worldwide Express
♦ Worldwide Express Plus
♦ Worldwide Expedited
UPS SurePost Shipping Services
♦ SurePost Less than 1lb
♦ SurePost 1lb or Greater
♦ SurePost BPM
♦ SurePost Media
free plugin Features
- Integrates perfectly with your WooCommerce store
- Get Real-Time UPS Shipping Rates based on your UPS Account on the Cart/Checkout Page
- Supports Domestic & International UPS Shipping Services
- Supports UPS SurePost Shipping Services
- Provide Discounted Shipping Rates to your Customers using UPS Negotiated Rates
- Supports UPS Insurance for your Expensive Products
- Easy Debugging using Built-In Debug Mode
Premium Plugin Features
- All the features of the free plugin
- Automate WooCommerce Shipping Process with One Click Live UPS Shipping Rates, UPS Shipping Labels with Commercial Invoice and UPS Shipment Tracking
- Print UPS Shipping Labels from within your WooCommerce Store
- Track your Shipments using UPS Tracking Functionality
- Schedule UPS Pickup Requests with a Single Click
- Email Notifications to Customers with Shipping Labels & UPS Tracking Details
- Display Accurate Estimated Delivery Date for your Shipments
- Real-Time Shipping Rates for Residential or Commercial Shipments with UPS Auto-Address Classification
- Print Return Shipping Labels from within your WooCommerce Store
- UPS Freight Shipping Services with Label Printing and Tracking, Including Density Based Rating
- Support for UPS Ground with Freight Pricing
- Support for UPS Dangerous Goods Shipping with Support for Alcohol or Wine Shipment
- Support for UPS Daily Rates for Accurate Rates as displayed in UPS Calculator
- Flexible Shipment Packing Methods – Box Packing and Weight Based Packing
- Support for UPS Access Point Location
- One-Click Bulk Package Creation and Label Generation
- Support for Multiple Shipping Label Formats – PNG, PDF, GIF for a Traditional Printer
- Support for Multi-Vendor Shipping and Multiple Currencies with Currency Conversion
And Many More…
At Just $69 For A Single Site License
Interesting Business Cases
Integrates with Multi-Vendor plugins like,
- Dokan Multi-Vendor
- Vendors Pro
- WooCommerce Product Vendors
The plugin will display Shipping Rates based on Vendor’s UPS Account on the cart and checkout page, and generate shipping labels directly from the WooCommerce store.
UPS shipping plugin supports both standard Parcel Shipping along with Freight Shipping.
All you need to do is get your UPS Account Credentials, and the plugin will get real-time shipping rates for both your parcel and freight shipments directly on the cart and checkout page.
Shipping Hazardous Products like Chemicals..?
UPS Shiping plugin got you covered. The plugin allows you to get real-time shipping rates for HazMat Products and display it on your cart and checkout page.
Not only that, the plugin generates official UPS Shipping Labels for HazMat Products
This plugin is now available in the below given languages.
If your language is not listed here, don’t worry!
Contact PluginHive Customer Support or drop us an email at [email protected] and we will make the plugin available in your language.
We are Shipping and Bookings experts who create quality plugins across E-commerce platforms like WordPress/WooCommerce, Shopify and Magento. We try to create a perfect blend of solutions that are easy to use and customize. We are proud to have 50,000+ customers actively using our solutions across the globe.
In case you are looking for something endorsed and managed by our super enthusiastic development team, here are some of our solutions for different platforms:
Follow the steps below to install the WooCommerce UPS Shipping plugin.
- Login to your WordPress site admin using your admin credentials
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
- Click on the Upload Plugin button and click on Choose File to browse the plugin ZIP file
- Select the Zip file and click Open
- Click on Install Now
- Click on Activate Plugin
For more details, check out – How to Download – Install – Activate a plugin on your WordPress website?
Content Change: Author details and contributors.
Single UPS request for general services, Sure Post service request as it is.
Tested with WooCommerce 3.4
Improvements: Introduced customer classification code in the Settings page
Updated the UPS API endpoint URL
Fix: PHP warning appearing if no any response from API.
Compatible with WordPress version 4.9.
Fix Conflict with Plus version.
Marketing Content Updated.
Minor Content Changed.
Tested up to WP-4.8.
Minor Content Changed.
Fixed weight is not getting properly on variable products.
Fixed compatibility issue with WC 3.0
Fixed compatibility issue with WC 2.7.
Bug fix on insured value, in the case of multiple quantities for a single item.
Migrated WooForce to XAdapter.
Fixed compatibility issue with WC 2.6.
Fixed confliction with the premium version.
Fixed country saving issue.
Fixed some warning undefined index.
Choose desired service selection (Most requested feature).
Sure Post support added.
Clean and improved settings page.
Real-time Shipping Rates.