How to print the label correctly on a thermal printer?
I am using a thermal printer and the Google Chrome browser. I can print the label, but it prints on four pages and is sideways. I cannot figure out the settings to make it print in the right dimensions and directions (landscape vs portrait) to the printer.
PluginHive Support :
You need to activate ZPL/EPL format to print label correctly in a thermal printer. For this, select ZPL or EPL as the option for the field “Print Label Type” in plugin settings.
Then try to print the label. For the right printing dimensions, you need to check the printer settings on your system.
Also, since you are using Chrome, you can check the print options of Chrome using ‘Ctrl + p’ on your keyboard. Then go to ‘More’ settings to configure printer settings correctly.
You can print a label using our plugin on the order page. Please find the quick steps to print a label below:
Once an order is placed on your store,
- Go to WooCommerce> Orders> select the order number.
- Select the required UPS service, for printing the label from the UPS Shipment Label box.
- Click Confirm Shipment button, then accept the shipment.
- Now you will see a Print Label button.
- Click that, and you’re done!