WooCommerce Deposits addons – Reminder emails for percentage deposits
PluginHive’s WooCommerce Deposits plugin allows you to provide customers an option to pay a deposit upfront and pay the balance later. With this plugin, you will be able to send reminder emails for Scheduled payment plans based on the Order date. However, when you use the bookings plugin to accept bookings, you may need to send reminder emails based on the Booking start date.
Using this add-on, you will be able to send the reminder email for Percentage Deposits based on the Booking start date. The setup is quite simple as shown below.
What does it do?
This add-on plugin allows admins to send Reminder emails for Percentage Deposits based on the Booking start date.
- PH WooCommerce Deposits [Version 1.1.6 and above]
- Reminder emails for Percentage Deposits based on Booking date – PluginHive WooCommerce Deposits
- Download the “Reminder emails for percentage deposits based on the Booking date – PluginHive WooCommerce Deposits Addon” and install it on your WooCommerce store
- Setup the “Email Reminders Days Prior to the Booking Start Date” as shown below
- Configure the Deposit Type as “Percentage” as shown below
- Provide the same deposit type in the Product level Deposits settings as shown in the screenshot below
- Select a slot and place the Bookings by paying a Deposit as shown below:
- Customers will receive the Reminder email as shown in the screenshot below:
- If the Booking arrival/ start date is less than 14 days (i.e Email Reminders Days Prior to the Booking Start Date settings), customers will receive the reminder email automatically.