Setting up USPS Account
In this tutorial, we will show you how you can set up USPS Account to use it with WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping plugin and get real-time shipping rates from USPS on your WooCommerce store.
Get API Access From USPS
How to register for USPS Web Tools?
- Go to https://www.usps.com/business/web-tools-apis/welcome.htm (Not the URL used for logging into My USPS account)
- Under Sign Up, click Register Now.
- Enter all the required details in the given registration form.
- Click Submit.
After registration, you will receive an Email containing your unique Web Tools User ID and Password. It also includes instructions for next steps and requests for additional permissions.
USPS API Services
USPS provides a different kind of services which are suited for different needs of the customer. The customer can select the best-suited service. The Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin supports these services domestically and internationally. Services supported by Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin are listed below:
- Priority Mail Express International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail International Medium Flat Rate Box
- Priority Mail International Large Flat Rate Box
- Global Express Guaranteed
- First-Class Package International Service
- Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Rate Box
- LETTER>First Class>LETTER
- FLAT>First Class>FLAT
- PARCEL>First Class>PARCEL
- POSTCARD>First Class>POST CARD
- PACKAGE SERVICE>First Class>PACKAGE SERVICE
- PACKAGE SERVICE>First Class Commercial>PACKAGE SERVICE
- PACKAGE SERVICE>First Class HFP Commercial>PACKAGE SERVICE
- Priority Commercial
- Priority Cpp
- Priority HFP Commercial
- Priority HFP Cpp
- Priority Mail Express
- Standard Post
- Retail Ground
- Online Plus