WooCommerce Bookings Add-ons – Book Dates Across Unavailable Days
In this article, how you can book the dates across unavailable days. For Eg: Allow users to book from Friday to Tuesday even while Sunday is unavailable to book. We will cover the WooCommerce Bookings & Appointment plugin along with Book Dates Across Unavailable Days Add-on and how these two work together to help you book a date range with unavailable days in between them.
Book Dates Across Unavailable Days Add-on plugin
What does it do?
This add-on plugin allows the customer to flexibly choose the calendar range when there are a few unavailable days in between the range. The setup is quite simple as shown below :
- WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin [Version 1.6.5 and above]
- Book Dates across unavailable days Add-on plugin
Example Business Case: Allow customers to book a date range when unavailable days exist.
The moving boxes and supply companies deliver the boxes to the customers on a regular basis in order to pack their items and shift them to other places conveniently due to the rolling carts. However, they are closed on Sundays and don’t accept any bookings on that day. Hence, they do not want the customers to be able to book the start and end date of the box booking as a Sunday but they would want the customers to be able to book from Friday to Monday or Saturday to Tuesday, etc.
Follow the steps below :
- Download the Book Dates Across Unavailable Days Add-on from here.
- Install the plugin on your WooCommerce store.
- Go to the desired bookable product settings
- Enable the Restrict bookings to start only on certain days of the week option and select all the days except Sunday (or any desired unavailable day/s) in the Booking Availability Settings tab as shown below :
- Provide the Booking Cost for each block and also set up a rule to subtract the cost of Sunday from the Calendar Range if dates are booked across Sunday using the Booking Cost Setting tab as shown below :
- Save the settings
- Visit the product page and place a booking by selecting the dates across unavailable Sunday as shown below :
- You can see that Sunday is exempted from the bookings and also the Cost of Sunday is being subtracted from the Booking total cost.
WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin is a one-stop booking solution for WooCommerce store owners. The plugin supports multiple booking scenarios and additional customized solutions discussed in this article.
If you have any queries based on the plugins discussed above, or you have a complex booking scenario, feel free to contact our support team. We will try our best to help you find a solution and set up your online WooCommerce store.