Setting up FedEx Account
In this tutorial, we will show you how you can set up FedEx Account to use it with WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping plugin and get real-time shipping rates from FedEx on your WooCommerce store.
Get API Access From FedEx
To get the API access, you need to have FedEx credentials for Test Account and Live Account. By using Test Account details, you can get real-time rates. After successful testing, contact FedEx to get the Live access. The procedure is as given below.
FedEx Test Account
- You need to Register with FedEx to get Account Number, Meter Number, Web Services Key & Web Services Password
- After registration, you get Test Account Number, Test Meter Number and Web Services Password in your registered email address
- To receive Web Services Key, follow the link in the registration email or login to your FedEx account
- Remember to enable the Test Mode for using Test credentials
Note: If you are getting authorization error then the Test credentials may be incorrect, contact FedEx support for help.
Read More – How to get FedEx Test Credentials?
FedEx Live Credentials
- Get FedEx Live Credentials
- Replace the test credentials with live credentials in the plugin settings
- Disable Test Mode option in the plugin settings and you are good to go
FedEx API Services
FedEx provides different kind of services which suited to different needs of the customer. If the customer is in need of fast delivery domestically, then the customer can opt for Priority Overnight. Likewise, the customer can select the best-suited service internationally also. Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin supports both domestic and international services.
FedEx services supported by the WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin are listed below:
- First Overnight
- Priority Overnight
- Standard Overnight
- FedEx 2 day am
- FedEx Distance Deferred
- FedEx 2 day
- FedEx Express Saver
- Ground Home Delivery
- FedEx Ground
- Smart Post
- International Economy
- International First
- International Priority
- Europe First International Priority
- FedEx Next Day Afternoon
- FedEx Next Day Early Morning
- FedEx Next Day End Of Day
- FedEx Next Day Mid Morning
- International Ground
- Same Day
- Same Day City
Note: Multi Carrier Shipping Plugin doesn’t support FedEx Freight Services.
Read More – How to use FedEx Freight Shipping with WooCommerce