WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments
WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx with Print Label
WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label
WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin
Multi Carrier Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce
Estimated Delivery Date Plugin for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping with Tracking
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon
PH WooCommerce Product Addons
PH WooCommerce Deposits
Shopify Australia Post Shipping App with Rates, Label & Tracking
Shopify Ship, Rate, and Track for FedEx
Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notifications App
WooCommerce Shipping Services
Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label App
Multi Carrier Shipping Label for Magento
FedEx Ship, Rate & Track App for BigCommerce
WooCommerce Mobile App
Stamps.com USPS Shipping Extension with Postage for Magento
WordPress Tips and Tricks
Installation and Activation of Shopify Australia Post App
This guide explains how to download, install and activate Shopify Australia Post App to get real-time shipping rates, print labels, and enable tracking on your Shopify store. To know more about the advantages and other features of this app, kindly visit the Shopify Australia Post App page.
- Australia Post Account
Before you start setting up the Shopify Australia Post App, you need to have an account with Australia Post. If you don’t have an Australia Post account yet, you’d have to register with Australia Post and get the credentials. Check out ‘How to get Australia Post account and API credentials?‘ if you find difficulty in getting the Australia Post credentials for the first time.
Once your Australia Post account is ready, you would require the following information/credentials while setting up the App.
- Account Number
- API Key
- API Password
How to Add, Install, and Activate the Shopify Australia Post App?
The first and foremost step is to find the App and install it on your Shopify store. Follow the steps below for that:
Adding the App to Your Shopify Store
- Go to the Shopify Settings and then Apps and sales channels section and click on Shopify App Store as shown:
- When you’re in the Shopify App Store, you need to search for Australia Post Rates and Labels
- Click on the Australia Post Rates & Labels and then on the Add app button to add it to your Shopify Store:
Installing the Shopify Australia Post App
- Once you’ve added the App to your Shopify store, the setup wizard with guide you to the Installation page where you need to click on Install app.
Activating Shopify Australia Post App
After adding and installing the App, the next step is to activate the App in order to use it. Follow the following steps required to activate the Australia Post App on your store.
- You will be redirected to the Approve Subscription page after a successful installation. Click on Approve.
- In next step, select your carrier between Australia Post & MyPost Business based on your preference:
- Now you need to configure your Australia Post Account Number, API Key, and API Password and click on Save:
Note: Ensure enabling “This is an Australia Post Production Key“
- Lastly, click on Finish to successfully complete your Australia Post account setup:
There you have it! The Shopify Australia Post App by PluginHive is activated on your Shopify store. You can manage orders, display real-time rates, print labels in bulk and send tracking details to your customers.
Need more help?
We hope this guide would have helped you add, install and activate the Shopify Australia Post App. In case you’re facing any issues or have any questions regarding the installation and activation, Contact PluginHive Customer Support. Our team will help you resolve any issues.