How to Download, Install, Activate & Update PluginHive WooCommerce Plugins
Steps to Download the Plugins from PluginHive
- After purchasing your plugin, go to the My Account section of PluginHive.
- Log in with the same credentials you would have used to purchase the plugin(s).
- After logging in, navigate down to API Downloads as shown below:
- Click on Download to download the plugin package (.zip) file. Here’s a sample image to show that:
Note: If you are using Mac OS/Safari browser to download the plugin and facing issues, please refer Q3 from FAQ section down below.
Note: If you have installed the ‘Basic’ version of the plugin, then please deactivate it first before installing the Premium version.
Your settings will not get affected in this process and will remain unchanged. Only the premium features and settings will be added.
After downloading the .zip file, you need to install it on your website in order to use the plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress admin using your admin credentials as shown below:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New as shown below:
- Click on the Upload Plugin button as shown below:
- Click on Choose File to browse the plugin .zip file as shown below:
- Select the .zip file and click on Open.
- Click on Install Now to install the plugin .zip file:
- Click on Activate Plugin after the installation process is over. The Plugins page appears as shown below:
- Click Import-Export/Settings link (differs based on the plugin you using) to go to the Admin settings of the plugin.
Steps to Activate License of the Premium Plugin
Once the plugin is installed, you can activate it by using the API Key provided by PluginHive in My Account to get the timely update notifications.
- To get the API Licence Key and Email, go to the My Account section of PluginHive. Navigate down to to API KEYS as shown below:
- Next, navigate to Plugin Admin Settings Page. Enter the API License Key and Email ID under the License Activation Section of Plugin Settings. It appears as shown below:
- Click on Activate. That’s it!
Steps to Update Premium Plugin to the Latest Version
Once a plugin update is available, you get the notification on the Plugins page as shown below:
Click Update now to update the plugin to the latest version.
Note: Your existing settings of the plugin remain intact after updating the plugin.
Q1: How to download the Premium WooCommerce plugins from PluginHive?
Please refer to the article section – Steps to Download the Premium Plugin from PluginHive.
Q2: How to install the Free WooCommerce plugins from PluginHive?
Please refer to the article section – Steps to Download and Install the Free/Basic Plugin.
Q3: I see a bunch of files instead of plugin .zip after download. Invalid plugin message during install. What to do?
Solution: If you are using Safari browser in Mac, sometimes plugin .zip file will be automatically extracted by Safari while downloading. To solve this, please follow below steps before downloading plugin:
– Open Safari.
– Click Preferences.
– Under the General tab, uncheck the option Open “safe” files after downloading.
– Download the plugin .zip file again.
Q4: Do your WooCommerce plugins work on WordPress multisite?
Yes! You have to install the WooCommerce plugin & our plugin at the network level (Don’t activate at this point). And activate WooCommerce & our plugin at the individual site level.
Q5: I still face issues with plugin even after following this document.
Please Contact PluginHive Customer Support. We will get back to you and resolve any issues asap.
You could also check out these high-quality WooCommerce shipping plugins available.
- WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin
- WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin
- WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin
- WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping Plugin with Tracking
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro Plugin
- WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date Plugin
- WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin