How to Download, Install, Activate & Update the WooCommerce Plugin
Steps to Download the Plugin from PluginHive.
- After purchasing the plugin, Go to My Account section of the PluginHive site.
- Log in with your credentials which you have used to purchase the plugin.
- After Logging in, navigate to API Downloads as shown below:
- Click Download to download the plugin package ZIP file. It gets downloaded as shown below:
Note: If you are using Mac OS Safari Browser to download the plugin and facing issues, please refer Q3 from FAQ section down below.
Note: If you have installed the ‘Basic’ version of the plugin, then please deactivate it first before installing the Premium version.
Your settings will not get affected in this process and will remain unchanged. Only the new features and settings will appear.
After downloading the ZIP file, you need to install it on your website in order to use the plugin.
- Login to your WordPress site admin using your admin credentials as shown below:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New as shown below:
- Click on the Upload Plugin button as shown below:
- The window appears as shown below:
- Click on Choose File to browse the plugin ZIP file. It is as shown below:
- Select the Zip file and click open. The window appears as shown below:
- Click Install Now, the window appears as shown below:
- Click Activate Plugin, the Plugins Page appears as shown below:
- Click Import-Export/Settings link (differs based on the plugin you using) to go to the Admin settings of the plugin.
Steps to Activate the License of Premium Plugin
Once the plugin is installed, you can activate it by using the API Key provided by PluginHive in My Account to get the timely update notification.
- To get API Licence Key and Email, go to My Account of PluginHive. And navigate to API Key as shown below:
- Navigate to Plugin Admin Settings Page. Enter the API License Key and Email ID under the License Activation Section of Plugin Settings. It appears as shown below:
- Click on Activate. That’s it!
Steps to Update the Premium Plugin to the Latest Version
Once the plugin update is available, you get the notification on the Plugins page as shown below:
Click update now to update the plugin to the latest version.
Note: Your existing settings of the plugin remain intact after updating the plugin.
Q1: How to download Premium WordPress/WooCommerce plugin from PluginHive?
Please refer to the article section, Steps to Download the Premium Plugin from PluginHive.
Q2: How to install Free WordPress/WooCommerce plugin?
Please refer to the article section, Steps to Download and Install the Free/Basic Plugin.
Q3: I see a bunch of files instead of plugin zip after download. Invalid plugin message during install.
Solution: If you are using Safari browser in Mac, sometimes plugin zip will be automatically extracted by Safari while downloading. To solve this, please follow below steps before downloading plugin:
– Open Safari.
– Click Preferences.
– Under the General tab, uncheck the option Open “safe” files after downloading.
– Download the plugin zip again.
Q4: Do your WooCommerce plugins work on WordPress multisite?
Yes. You have to Install the WooCommerce plugin & Our plugin at the network level (DON’T Activate).
And Activate WooCommerce & Our plugin and the individual site level.
Q5: I still face issues with plugin even after following this document.
- WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin
- WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin
- WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin
- WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping Plugin with Tracking
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin
- WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro Plugin
- WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date Plugin
- WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping Plugin