WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments
WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx with Print Label
WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label
WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin
Multi Carrier Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce
Estimated Delivery Date Plugin for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping with Tracking
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon
PH WooCommerce Product Addons
PH WooCommerce Deposits
Shopify Australia Post Shipping App with Rates, Label & Tracking
Shopify Ship, Rate, and Track for FedEx
Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notifications App
WooCommerce Shipping Services
Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label App
Multi Carrier Shipping Label for Magento
FedEx Ship, Rate & Track App for BigCommerce
WooCommerce Mobile App
Stamps.com USPS Shipping Extension with Postage for Magento
WordPress Tips and Tricks
UPS Paperless Invoice for WooCommerce International Shipping
Did you know that UPS Paperless Invoicing has actually helped to save almost 250 million sheets of paper, i.e, the equivalent of 21,650 trees?
UPS Paperless Invoice saves merchants time and resources by reducing office supplies and staff time associated with Customs paperwork. It also gives merchants an easy, painless way to make a positive environmental impact by eliminating paper.
PluginHive provides you with this exclusive feature for your Woocommerce orders with the WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label plugin.
Let’s discuss further how to use the UPS Paperless Invoice within your WooCommerce store.
Activating UPS Paperless Invoice with Woocommerce UPS Shipping Plugin
First, you’d have to activate the WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label plugin on your Woocommerce store. And once you have completed the setup process, you should be able to see the commercial invoice option as shown in the instructions.
Step 1: Enabling Commercial Invoice Option
- Click on Woocommerce>Settings>Shipping option as shown in the image
- Select UPS> International Forms
- Enable Commercial Invoice
Commercial Invoice is by default set as a Paperless Commercial Invoice within the plugin.
It is mandatory to update the declaration statement while enabling Commercial Invoice.
Within the WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for UPS you can also enable other International document options such as:
- EDI on Shipping Labels
- NAFTA certificates
- EEI Data & more as per your business needs.
Step 2: Generating Commercial Invoice
- Select Woocommerce Tab
- Click on Orders
- Select the Order for which the invoice needs to be generated
Note: When you select the order, you will be able to edit the order details like Billing Address, Shipping Address, Order Status, and more.
- Scroll down to UPS Shipment Label
- Click Generate Packages option
- Click on Calculate Shipping Cost
Note: If you want to calculate the Shipping cost of the product depending on the UPS Service chosen, you can get it by selecting Calculate Shipping Cost Option.
- Scroll down to UPS Special Services
- Click on Confirm Shipment
The Invoice is automatically generated and attached along with the shipment.
Now if you want to print the shipping label & the commercial invoice follow these steps:
- Click on Print Label – to get the Shipping Label
- Click on Commercial Invoice – to get the Commercial Invoice
Now to ensure you’re able to print the invoice, you can try generating a shipping label and check with it.
Read more- WooCommerce International UPS Shipping
Refer to the sample UPS Paperless Commercial Invoice and UPS Shipping Label below:
Benefits of UPS Paperless Invoice
- Easy Custom Clearance: Custom clearance is one of the biggest hindrances to smooth international shipping. Sometimes, shipping containers have to be warehoused due to the lengthy process of customs clearance. Some of the common problems faced by shippers in customs are :
Improper information/Inadequately filled export documents
Incorrect/missing duties and taxes
Wrong classification of shipments
Miscommunication and manual document filling are the most common causes of these issues. However, with a UPS paperless commercial invoice, customs Clearance is easy, and the documents are sent electronically, which reduces the possibility of mistakes.
- Accurate Verification: Because information is stored electronically, customers greatly reduce their chance of making manual errors filling out customs documentation. This also eliminates the possibility of submitting incomplete paperwork, the main cause of delay for international deliveries.UPS Paperless Invoices cuts down the risk of managing essential information and ensuring accurate submission of documents, saving a lot of time & effort.
- Cost-effective: Paperless invoicing has a significant impact on operational costs which require a constant supply of papers. However, switching to UPS paperless commercial invoices reduces costs and increases productivity irrespective of your business size.
- Fast & Secure Transfer of Documents: UPS Paperless Commercial Invoices assure confidentiality of Customs values when shipping directly to customers, thereby delivering security and authentication. Not just that physical tampering with documents: paper tear and ink smudges can be avoided.
- Environment friendly: Since shipping documents are transferred electronically within a matter of seconds, it reduces the need for ink and paper, promoting environmentally-friendly practices.
If you have any doubts or need help setting up UPS shipping on your WooCommerce-based website then feel free to Contact PluginHive Customer Support. Our support team should be able to help you out.