Set Up WooCommerce Bookings Cost based on Different Seasons
In this article, we will check out how you can set up the booking cost based on your high or low season using the WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin. This way you will be able to keep the booking cost in check in order to attract customers during the low season.
Hotel Bookings based on High and Low Seasons
You require the following booking cost for your hotel booking,
- £650 per week high season (July 12, 2019 – September 12, 2019)
- £550 per week low season (rest of the year)
- £105 per night high season (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all bank holidays)
- £90 per night high season (Monday – Thursday)
- £95 per night low season (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- £80 per night low season (Monday – Thursday)
How To Configure Booking Cost based on Seasons?
- WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin
- Customize Bookings Cost add-on
Follow the steps below in order to set up the booking cost using the WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin:
- Install and activate the WooCommerce Bookings And Appointments plugin
- Visit your bookable product page and click on Edit
- Visit the Bookings Cost tab and set up the booking cost for low season, as shown in the image below.
- Install and activate the Customize Bookings Cost add-on
- Click on Settings to visit the add-on settings
- Set up the High Season bookings cost using the add-on. Provide additional daily as well as weekly charges in the respected places.
- In order for the plugin to charge this booking cost, you need to specify the High Season or any holidays, weekends, etc. in the add-on, as shown in the image below
- Click on Save Changes
Booking Charges based on Seasons
- Weekly Booking Charges for a Low Season Booking
- Weekly Booking Charges for a High Season Booking
WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin is an ideal plugin to handle everyday booking scenarios. With add-ons like the Customize Booking Cost add-on, the plugin can even handle complex scenarios like the one explained above. If you have any queries regarding the functionality of the plugin or the add-on, feel free to contact our support team. We will surely help you.