Why is FedEx Integration Good for your WooCommerce Store
In this article, we will tell you why the FedEx integration is good for your WooCommerce store. We will cover some important features of the WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx with Print Label that should help your business grow. So read along to know more.
A successful WooCommerce based business requires a set of robust digital solutions that work in a co-dependent environment. These digital solutions are basically WordPress plugins that add extra functionalities or integrate a third-party service to your WooCommerce store. One of the most demanding categories of WooCommerce plugins are the shipping plugins. Most of the shipping plugins integrate famous shipping services like FedEx, UPS, USPS, and many others as well.
However, the choice of shipping plugin would depend upon the availability of the service in a particular region or country. It will also depend on other factors like the cost of shipping, fast delivery options, international deliveries, etc. And if you compare all the shipping services, you would find that FedEx is one of the best logistics as it checks all the necessary factors that are required for any business. Thus, it makes perfect sense to set up your WooCommerce store with the best FedEx shipping plugin integration available.
WooCommerce shipping plugin integration with FedEx
If you look out for a FedEx Shipping plugin for your WooCommerce store, then you would be confused as there are a bunch of them out there. They might help you ship your orders via FedEx but that would involve many steps that are time-consuming and this can prove to be quite irritating after some time. Moreover, most of these plugins would not offer all the basic features necessary for handling a FedEx shipment.
But, the WooCommerc Shipping Plugin for FedEx with Print Label can be the end of your search for the perfect FedEx shipping plugin. This is one such plugin that has all features, functionalities and automated shipping processes that would be helpful for your business.
Why choose WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx?
It is the most convenient digital solution that pulls the shipping rates directly from the FedEx API and shows the rates to your customers. It will help the stores based on WooCommerce to streamline the FedEx Shipping integration. There are a lot of features that this plugin offers which is useful to both shop owners and customers. Let us look at some of the best features that this plugin:
1. Offer Live Shipping Rate: We have already mentioned in the above paragraph this plugin offers the shipping rates from FedEx API. It does that by calculating the rates based on the product weight, box dimensions, shipping destination etc. Moreover, depending on the region (domestic or international), it will provide the postage rates from your FedEx account. So, if you are shipping into a different country, then you also have the option to convert the FedEx returned rates to the based currency.
You can check out the following Domestic Services that are offered by this plugin:
UK specific shipping services:
Now, coming to the international shipping, you get the following services:
Another great thing about this plugin is that it allows you to change the shipping name. So, if you don’t want to confuse your customers and simplify the shipping names, you can do that on the plugin settings page. You can check out this video where we changed the FedEx service name on the Cart/Checkout page.
2. Choose the Parcel Packing method: This plugin is the perfect tool to optimize the box packaging process. You can configure the plugin in such a way that it will automatically determine how items should be packed in a certain box. If you wish to add your own custom box, then you can easily do that as well.
In this plugin, you have the following three parcel packing methods:
- Calculate the shipping cost on total weight
- Pack items into boxes based on the weight and dimensions
- Pack items individually
You can check out the following video to understand how the packaging methods can determine the shipping rates. In this video, we are showing you how the ‘weight-based’ and ‘pack items individually’ methods would affect the shipping rates differently.
3. Printing the Shipping Label: This is one of the most important features of this plugin. Basically, this plugin will automatically generate the shipping labels as soon as the customer completes an order on your WooCommerce store. The complete process is quite simple and can be done in one or two clicks. And if you wish to make some changes in the shipment by adding another package, then you can choose to manually print the shipping labels for that particular order.
Based on your the order details and specifications, the plugin sends the shipment details directly to your FedEx account and generates the shipping labels. You also have the liberty to choose the image type of the shipping plugin based on your printer configuration. As soon as the labels are generated, the postage would be automatically paid directly from FedEx account. You can refer the following image to check out the following video that shows how to print the FedEx Shipping labels automatically from the Edit order page.
4. Shipment/Order Tracking: Order tracking can be achieved by using this plugin. The tracking ID for a particular order can be attached to the order notes, sent as part of the order completion email. It should be noted that the tracking ID is directly returned from FedEx and can be used to track the shipment on the official website as well.
There are several other features that make this plugin a suitable choice for your WooCommerce store. You can check out this page and find out the other amazing features and functionalities of this WooCommerce shipping plugin for FedEx.
Plugins can make your WooCommerce store do wonders. Thus, choosing the right shipping plugin for your store can help your ease your shipping process. You can check out other similar shipping plugins for your WooCommerce store from PluginHive by following this link.
We hope this article would have helped you in some way. Do let us know in the comment section below about your thoughts on this. If you need any further help then kindly contact our customer support, we would be happy to help!