WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments
WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx with Print Label
WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label
WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin
Multi Carrier Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce
Estimated Delivery Date Plugin for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping with Tracking
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon
PH WooCommerce Product Addons
PH WooCommerce Deposits
Shopify Australia Post Shipping App with Rates, Label & Tracking
Shopify Ship, Rate, and Track for FedEx
Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notifications App
WooCommerce Shipping Services
Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label App
Multi Carrier Shipping Label for Magento
FedEx Ship, Rate & Track App for BigCommerce
WooCommerce Mobile App
Stamps.com USPS Shipping Extension with Postage for Magento
WordPress Tips and Tricks
PostNord WooCommerce Shipping Plugin with Print Label
Subscription-Based Booking for Fitness Center-WooCommerce Bookings
In this guide, we will tell you how to set up a subscription-based booking for your fitness center using WooCommerce Bookings plugin and Recurrence Booking Add-On from PluginHive. We’ll take an example to help you understand how the process works.
Business Case: Subscription-Based Booking
Charlette Fitness Center has a bi-monthly check-in system that is meant to help members achieve their goals, whether fat loss or muscle gains. Members can buy a subscription once or multiple times, with a maximum subscription period of 6 months. The Fitness Center can only accommodate up to 50 members for any given hour. Here are the rest of the details.
Subscription fees: $30
Monday to Friday: 5 AM – 8 PM
Saturday: 8 AM – 2 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 2 PM
WooCommerce Bookings Plugin features used:
To set the Charlette fitness center Booking Availability times as per the center opening times.
To set the Booking Cost for the subscription packages.
This add-on is to be used along with PluginHive’s WooCommerce Bookings plugin only. This add-on is used to provide customers with subscription-based model booking.
Let’s see the working and how both the solutions work together.
Solution using WooCommerce Bookings Plugin
Kindly follow the below steps to fulfill the complete business requirement:
- Create a Bookable Product, say “Personal Training”
- Set up Booking Period under the Booking tab
- Choose Fixed Blocks of 1 Hour.
- Please note that the Calendar range must be disabled when using the Recurrence booking add-on.
- Set the Maximum bookings of 50 per block as no more than 50 members can be booked at any given hour.
- Enable “Remaining bookings” so that the customers can able to see the number of seats left for any particular time slot.
- Under the Bookings Availability section, provide the availability timings of the Charlette fitness center.
- Under the Bookings Cost section, provide the subscription fee for a single bi-monthly subscription.
- Under the Recurrent bookings section, select the option “Enable Recurring Bookings” to allow the product to be booked on a bi-monthly basis.
- Select the option Book Every 2nd week for the recurrent booking to take place bi-monthly.
- Select the option Repeat 11 times as the maximum limit for the subscription is 6 months or 12 weeks (the beginning of the subscription is already included).
- Enable the option Allow Customers to opt for recurrent bookings so that the customer can choose the duration of the subscription from the drop-down.
- Voila! Now, Charlette Fitness Center will be able to provide subscription-based bookings for their fitness training on a bi-monthly basis as illustrated in the screenshots below:
- Say, if customer A wants to book 6 month subscription, starting from July 18th at 5 AM, the booking cost for the 6-monthly subscription period will be $360, with the last subscription booking starting on 19th December at 5 PM.
- The same will also be reflected on the cart page.
- The admin will be able to see the booking order details from the Bookings section on his WordPress admin dashboard.
- And once the order is successfully placed, we will see that Charlette Fitness Center has only 49 seats remaining for all the recurring slots starting from 18th July at 5 PM, 1st August at 5 PM, and so on.
That’s how easy to set up a Fitness Center subscription-based booking using WooCommerce Bookings plugin from PluginHive.
If you have any doubts or need help setting up Bookings on your WooCommerce-based website then feel free to Contact PluginHive Customer Support. Our support team should be able to help you out.