WooCommerce Bookings for Custom Order Status
With the WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin, Bookings are blocked out based on the WooCommerce Order status. However, when you use an external plugin to have custom order statutes, the plugin will not recognize these custom order statuses and will not block the Bookings based on them.
However, using this add-on, you can make the bookings block out/greyed out for custom order statuses created by a custom plugin. The setup is quite simple as shown below.
What does it do?
This add-on blocks out the Bookings based on custom order status and displays these Bookings in the admin calendar view.
- WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin [Version 2.1.5 and above]
- Block Bookings For Custom Order Status Add-on
- Download the Block Bookings For Custom Order Status Add-on and install it on your WooCommerce store.
- Setup the Custom Order status by providing the Name, Slug, Paid, etc using the Woocommerce Order Status Manager plugin as shown below:
- When the custom Order status is set to “Ready for pick up” as shown below:
- It will block the dates in the front end as shown below:
- When the custom order status is “Closed” as shown below:
- It will Free-up the slot/ date in the front-end as shown below:
- In order to set the Booking Order Status Paid, there is a setting in the Woo-commerce Order Status Manager plugin. There you can set the payment status corresponding to the custom status that is created as shown below:
- Bookings related to – Ready for Pickup/ Checked Out/ Past Due/ Returned/ Closed will be displayed on the ‘All Bookings Page’ as well. (Just like other bookings)
- When changing from canceled order status to any of these – “Ready for Pickup/ Checked Out/ Past Due/ Returned/ Closed”, ‘Booking status’ will be changed from canceled to paid.
WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin is a one-stop bookings solution when it comes to WooCommerce store owners. The plugin supports multiple booking scenarios and additional customized solutions which are discussed in this article.
If you have any queries based on the plugins discussed above, or you have a complex booking scenario, feel free to contact our support team. We will try our best to help you find a solution and set up your online WooCommerce store.