How to configure international shipping in FedEx?
#1 WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin that offers unparalleled features like Automatic Shipping Label, Return Label generation, Shipment Tracking, and Multi-Vendor Support.
- 6,000+ Active Installs
- 100+ Customer Reviews
- 97% Customer Satisfaction Rating
International shipping rates is not showing up on our website. Our shipping app has international shipping prices for the package I want to ship, but FedEx international shipping is not available as shipping options on our site.
We hope you were successful in setting up the FedEx plugin. For any help on the setup of the plugin, you can refer this article.
After following the above steps, if you still have any problem with the shipping services or rates, kindly follow below steps:
- Make sure that the international shipping services are enabled in the plugin settings.
- Enable the debug option from the settings tab and try debugging the transaction by analyzing the request and response.
- To compare the services with the services returned from FedEx, kindly go to FedEx Rate Calculator.
If the problem still persists, kindly provide us the following details:
- Screenshot of FedEx calculator.
- Request and response in a text file.