How to Configure International FedEx shipping using WooCommerce
International shipping rates are not showing up on our website. Our shipping app has international shipping prices for the package I want to ship, but FedEx international shipping is not available as shipping options on our site.
We hope you were successful in setting up the WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx. For any help on the setup of the plugin, you can refer the article on Troubleshooting WooCommerce shipping plugin for FedEx.
After following the above steps, if you still have any problem with the shipping services or rates, kindly follow below steps:
- Make sure that the international shipping services are enabled in the plugin settings.
- Enable the debug option from the settings tab and try debugging the transaction by analyzing the request and response.
- To compare the services with the services returned from FedEx, kindly go to FedEx Rate Calculator.
If the problem still persists, kindly provide us the following details:
- Screenshot of FedEx calculator.
- Request and response in a text file.
Check out the WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx product page for more features and shipping options.