[Error Code: 120100] – “Missing or invalid shipper number”
In this small guide, we will help you solve one of the most common issues, “[Error Code: 120100] – Missing or invalid shipping number” when using the WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label.
I get this message when clicking the Confirm Shipment button
[Error Code: 120100] – “Missing or invalid shipper number.”
The rates are coming back in checkout, so I would assume that everything is set up correctly in the UPS plugin settings. What am I missing? I have confirmed the field labeled “UPS Account Number” is set to the same value shown in UPS.
This may happen due to any of the following reasons:
- The account number you are using for the third party billing does not match the address information in the UPS server.
- If not using third-party billing, the most common cause is due to missing invoice information during the account set up.
- Another problem could be that no payment information has been tied to your shipping account.
To fix this,
- Please check the address provided in the plugin. Adjust the address in the plugin settings to match what is listed in the UPS server.
- Log in to UPS home website (be sure to use the same User ID and Password that is in the XAdapter plugin settings).
- If your account is not listed, select the ‘Add an Existing UPS Account’ link and follow the instructions to add the account.