[Error Code: 120100] – “Missing or invalid shipper number”
In this small guide, we will help you solve one of the most common issues, “[Error Code: 120100] – Missing or invalid shipping number” when using the WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin.
I get this message when clicking the Confirm Shipment button
[Error Code: 120100] – “Missing or invalid shipper number.”
The rates are coming back in checkout, so I would assume that everything is set up correctly in the UPS plugin settings. What am I missing? I have confirmed the field labeled “UPS Account Number” is set to the same value shown in UPS.
This may happen due to any of the following reasons:
- The account number you are using for the third party billing does not match the address information in the UPS server.
- If not using third-party billing, the most common cause is due to missing invoice information during the account set up.
- Another problem could be that no payment information has been tied to your shipping account.
To fix this,
- Please check the address provided in the plugin. Adjust the address in the plugin settings to match what is listed in the UPS server.
- Log in to UPS home website (be sure to use the same User ID and Password that is in the PluginHive plugin settings).
- If your account is not listed, select the ‘Add an Existing UPS Account’ link and follow the instructions to add the account.
If you need any help setting up UPS shipping on your WooCommerce store, feel free to Contact PluginHive Customer Support. We would be more than happy to help.
Good luck! 🙂