Using WPML with WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin for Multilingual Sites
Now use the famous WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin with the WPML plugin. This integration will allow you to use them on a multilingual website. So read along and get to know more about it.
WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin allows store owners to provide shipping options to their customers. The plugin provides real-time accurate shipping rates from FedEx, based on the weight and the destination of the shipment. Moreover, WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin also provides the official FedEx Shipping labels along with the ability to track your shipments across the world. With so many world-class features, now the plugin is also compatible with the WPML plugin so that it can be used on the multilingual websites.
To harness the power of both plugins, you need to have our FedEx Shipping plugin installed in your WooCommerce store and the WPML plugin. Here are the components of the WPML plugin which you need to install separately.
- WPML Multilingual CMS
- WPML String Translation
- WPML Translation Management
- WooCommerce Multilingual
- WPML Media
- Multilingual Tools
Once you have successfully installed the WPML plugin, you can configure it easily from WPML >> Languages. After that, you can follow the following steps to successfully configure the WPML plugin.
- Select your default language.
- Choose a set of active languages
- Choose a language selector (For starters, choose the footer language selector; you can change this later.)
- Install and activate all the WPML related plugins (mentioned in the first section). If you still feel you need some help in installing the WPML plugin, you can follow this getting started guide by WPML.
- Install the WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin and activate it.
Checking the translation with WPML
- WPML Language Selector on the plugin settings page
- WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin’s settings page translated using WPML
- Official FedEx Shipping rates in French