WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments
WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx with Print Label
WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label
WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin
Multi Carrier Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce
Estimated Delivery Date Plugin for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping with Tracking
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon
PH WooCommerce Product Addons
PH WooCommerce Deposits
Shopify Australia Post Shipping App with Rates, Label & Tracking
Shopify Ship, Rate, and Track for FedEx
Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notifications App
WooCommerce Shipping Services
Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label App
Multi Carrier Shipping Label for Magento
FedEx Ship, Rate & Track App for BigCommerce
WooCommerce Mobile App
Stamps.com USPS Shipping Extension with Postage for Magento
WordPress Tips and Tricks
PostNord WooCommerce Shipping Plugin with Print Label
Print Shipping Labels With Shopify Australia Post App
In this article, we will explain how to generate Shopify Shipping labels using the Australia Post Rates and Labels App for a single order. You will also learn how to handle package settings in the label generation process and the process of cancellation of the label.
If you would like to know how to automatically generate labels for multiple orders, please refer to Automatic Shipping Label Generation Made Easy with Shopify Australia Post App.
How to Generate the Australia Post Shipping Label in Manual Mode for a Single Order?
In order to generate the Australia Post shipping label for an order using the Manual Mode, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Go to the Orders section and go to the “details” of the order for which you want to generate the Australia Post shipping label.
Step 2: Click on More Actions and then on Generate Labels to manually generate Australia Post shipping labels for the selected order.
Step 3: Now, the page will get navigated to the Manual label generation page.
- Select the proper ‘From Address’ for the Australia Post label. For the stores with a single location, there will be only one address available.
- The packages will be automatically generated based on the Packaging Method created in the app settings. You can Add, Edit or Remove the package according to your choice.
Package Settings in Australia Post Rates & Labels App
Edit the Package
Using this option, you can edit the automatically generated package. Here, you will have the option to choose the type of box and the number of products to be added to the box.
Adding and Removing a Package
When you click on ‘Au Post Generate Label’ for an order, the packages are automatically generated for the particular order. Now, if you want to remove the automatically generated package, you can choose the “Remove” option and add another package using the “Add” option.
Similar to the “Edit” option, you can choose the type of box and the quantity of products to be added to the box.
- You will also have options to enable or disable insurance to the package.
Step 4: Under the “Select Rates” option, click on ‘Refresh’ and you will be able to see the Australia Post services. You can also see the customer-selected carrier service here.
Step 5: Select the service and click on “Generate Label”. This will redirect to the order details page, where you can see the “Download Documents” option. Click it and the Australia Post Label will be downloaded.
A sample label is given below.
How to Generate Australia Post Shipping Labels in bulk for Multiple Orders?
In order to generate the Australia Post Shipping Labels for all your orders, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Orders Tab
- Select all the orders for which you want the Australia Post Shipping Labels
- Click on Actions
- Click on Au Post Generate Labels to generate Australia Post shipping labels for all the selected orders.
- This will redirect you to the Shipping section
- Now you can download the shipping labels for all the orders by clicking on the Print Documents option. Or, you can click on Cancel Label to avoid shipment.
How to Cancel the Generated Australia Post Shipping Labels?
In order to cancel the Australia Post shipping label that you have generated, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Shipping section in Australia Post Rates and Labels app.
- Click on ‘Cancel Label’ for the order for which you want to cancel the shipment.
- You can see that the canceled label appears in another section. You can also find an option to create a new label for the canceled order.
Final thoughts on Label Generation using Shopify Australia Post Rates and Labels App
Now you know how to generate Australia Post Shipping labels using the Australia Post Rates and Labels app. We also explained the package settings and how to cancel the label for an order using the app.
This app also helps Shopify merchants to generate labels for orders in bulk, generate manifest and confirm the order and shipment tracking. To know more, visit the Shopify Australia Post App.
In case you face any issues or have any questions regarding the app, Contact PluginHive Customer Support and we will help you resolve any issues.