WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments
WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx with Print Label
WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label
WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin
Multi Carrier Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce
Estimated Delivery Date Plugin for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping with Tracking
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon
PH WooCommerce Product Addons
PH WooCommerce Deposits
Shopify Australia Post Shipping App with Rates, Label & Tracking
Shopify Ship, Rate, and Track for FedEx
Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notifications App
WooCommerce Shipping Services
Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label App
Multi Carrier Shipping Label for Magento
FedEx Ship, Rate & Track App for BigCommerce
WooCommerce Mobile App
Stamps.com USPS Shipping Extension with Postage for Magento
WordPress Tips and Tricks
FedEx Shipping Guide for WooCommerce Multi Vendor with WCFM Marketplace
This guide will help you fulfil orders using FedEx carrier directly from your WooCommerce Multi vendor store. We will cover some of the major challenges like automating live FedEx shipping rates on the cart page and generating shipping labels for each vendor from the WooCommerce store and see how FedEx Shipping plugin is the best solution when it comes to WooCommerce multi vendor shipping.
We will showcase how FedEx Shipping plugin along with WCFM Marketplace plugin helps you deliver a great shipping experience to your vendors and fulfil orders using the vendor’s shipping account.
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping – How FedEx Shipping Plugin Works With WCFM?
In order to have an end-to-end shipping solution for your WooCommerce store with multiple vendors, you will have to set up the following plugins and see how these plugins work together to provide the best shipping experience.
- WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin
- Advanced Shipping for WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Plugin by PluginHive
Setting up the plugins
WCFM (WooCommerce Frontend Manager) Marketplace
- Creating Vendors – You can add as many vendors as you have by entering the store name and address. Each vendor will have its own dashboard.
- Creating Products for Vendors – There are two options available.
- The vendor can add new product
The store owner can assign products to the vendors under the product details.
WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin
- Set up the FedEx Account under the plugin settings
- Set up the store address
- Set the ship from address preference to “Vendor Address”
- Head to “Label Generation” settings. Make sure that Vendor is selected under “Send Shipping Label via Email”.
For more details on the setting up of the FedEx Plugin, head to Setting Up WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin.
Advanced Shipping for WooCommerce Multi Vendor Plugin
This plugin will act as a bridge and allows your vendors to set up their UPS shipping account. You can also change the way the cart behaves when two products from two different vendors are added to the cart. To be specific, this plugin has two options – Split and Sum, and Split and Separate, which will be explained in the coming section.
- Set the carriers to vendor account – Head to “My Account” under the vendor account details.
Now, click on the “Account details” and head to the FedEx Account Details. Enter the FedEx account details and save.
- Set the calculation of shipping – Under the Multi-vendor plugin settings, set the “Display Shipping Rates On Cart” to Split and Separate. Now, the shipping rates will be displayed at the cart separately for both vendors.
Under the Multi-vendor plugin settings, if you set the “Display Shipping Rates On Cart” to Split and Sum, the shipping rates will be displayed as the sum of shipping rates of both the vendors.
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Order Fulfilment using FedEx
Once the vendors have set up their products, store admin can view which products are assigned to which vendor. The below image shows two products which are assigned to different vendors.
- Once the customer adds both these products to the cart, he can see the vendor store name is displayed under each product.
- On the cart page, the shipping rates will be shown separately for each vendor if “Split and Separate” feature is selected.
The shipping rates are shown as the sum of shipping rates of both vendors if “Split and Sum” feature is selected.
- Once the order is placed, an email will be sent to each of the vendors which will contain the order information of their product. Also, an email will be sent to the admin as well.
- Go to the order details and change the order status to processing. Now, complete the order by selecting the order and generating the FedEx shipping label.
- Once the labels are generated, emails will be sent to both the vendors and the admin. Now, the vendors can print the labels and ship the product.
We hope this guide helps you handle shipping from your multi-vendor store using the WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin, WCFM Marketplace and the Advanced Shipping for WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Plugin. Also, we hope this guide gives some ideas on how to run your multi-vendor store more smoothly.
If you have any doubts or need help setting up UPS shipping on your WooCommerce Multi vendor store, then feel free to contact PluginHive Customer Support. Our team will surely help you solve any issues that you face.