WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments
WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx with Print Label
WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label
WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin
Multi Carrier Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce
Estimated Delivery Date Plugin for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping with Tracking
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon
PH WooCommerce Product Addons
PH WooCommerce Deposits
Shopify Australia Post Shipping App with Rates, Label & Tracking
Shopify Ship, Rate, and Track for FedEx
Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notifications App
WooCommerce Shipping Services
Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label App
Multi Carrier Shipping Label for Magento
FedEx Ship, Rate & Track App for BigCommerce
WooCommerce Mobile App
Stamps.com USPS Shipping Extension with Postage for Magento
WordPress Tips and Tricks
UPS Shipping for WooCommerce Multi Vendor with WCFM Marketplace
This guide is designed to help you fulfill orders using UPS from your WooCommerce Multi vendor store. In this article, we will use WCFM Marketplace to set up a WooCommerce multi-vendor store and UPS Shipping plugin along with the WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon by PluginHive to handle the order fulfillment.
Managing multiple vendors and still being able to fulfill orders without any hassle is not as easy as it looks. The order fulfillment process gets complicated since vendors will have their own shipping carriers with live shipping rates, and would require shipping labels for their own products. Hence, you need a shipping solution which automates live shipping rates for each vendor separately and generates shipping labels based on their shipping addresses.
WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin is the shipping solution that you require to handle a complex scenario like Order Fulfilment for a WooCommerce store with multiple vendors. This article will cover how this plugin helps you deliver a great shipping experience to your vendors.
How to Fulfill Orders in a WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Store?
In order to have a complete shipping solution for your WooCommerce store with multiple vendors, you will have to set up the following plugins.
- WooCommerce UPS Plugin
- WCFM Marketplace
- WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon
Setting up the Plugins
WCFM (WooCommerce Frontend Manager) Marketplace
- Creating Vendors – You can add as many vendors as you have by entering the store name and address. Each vendor will have its own dashboard.
- Creating Products for Vendors – There are two options available here.
- The vendor can add new product
- The store owner can assign products to the vendors under the product details
WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin
- Set up the UPS Account under the plugin settings
- Set up the store address and other details
- Set the shipping address preference to “Vendor Address”
- Head to “Label Generation(Advance settings)” under the plugin settings. Make sure that Vendor is selected under “Send Shipping Label via Email”. You can change the subject and content of the email according to your choice.
For more details on the setting up of the UPS Plugin, head to Setting Up WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin.
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon
This plugin will act as a bridge and allows your vendors to set up their UPS shipping account. You can also change the way the cart behaves when two products from two different vendors are added to the cart. To be specific, this plugin has two options – Split and Sum, and Split and Separate, which will be explained in the coming section.
- Set the carriers to vendor account – Head to “My Account” under the vendor account details.
Now, click on “Account details” and head to the UPS Account Details. Enter the account details and save.
- Set the calculation of shipping – Under the Multi-vendor plugin settings, set the “Display Shipping Rates On Cart” to Split and Separate. Now, the shipping rates will be displayed at the cart separately for both vendors.
Under the Multi-vendor plugin settings, if you set the “Display Shipping Rates On Cart” to Split and Sum, the shipping rates will be displayed as the sum of the shipping rates of both vendors.
Order Fulfilment using UPS
Once the vendors have set up their products, the store admin can view which products are assigned to which vendor. The below image shows two products that are assigned to different vendors.
- Once the customer adds both these products to the cart, he can see the vendor store name is displayed under each product.
- On the cart page, the shipping rates will be shown separately for each vendor if “Split and Separate” feature is selected.
The shipping rates are shown as the sum of the shipping rates of both vendors if the “Split and Sum” feature is selected.
- Once the order is placed, an email will be sent to each of the vendors which will contain the order information of their product. Also, an email will be sent to the admin as well.
- Go to the order details and change the order status to processing. Now, complete the order by selecting the order and generating the UPS shipping label.
- Once the labels are generated, emails will be sent to both the vendors and the admin. Now, the vendors can print the labels and ship the product.
So that’s it! We hope this guide helps you to ship from your multi-vendor store using the WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin, WCFM Marketplace, and the WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon so that you can make sure your business is organized. Also, we hope this guide gives some ideas on how to run your multi-vendor store more smoothly.
If you have any doubts or need help setting up UPS shipping on your WooCommerce Multi vendor store, then feel free to contact PluginHive Customer Support. Our team will definitely help you out.