Using WPML with WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date plugin for Multilingual Sites
WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date plugin allows store owners to provide delivery estimates to their customers. The plugin provides WooCommerce store owners to set a default number of days till the delivery date and the same delivery date is reflected on the product page, cart page, and even the mini-cart widget. This plugin also allows the store owner to predefine the holidays for both the store owner as well as the customers. With so many features, now the plugin is also compatible with the WPML plugin so that it can be used on the multilingual websites.
To harness the power of both plugins, you need to have our Estimated Delivery Date plugin installed in your WooCommerce store and the WPML plugin. Here are the components of the WPML plugin which you need to install separately.
- WPML Multilingual CMS
- WPML String Translation
- WPML Translation Management
- WooCommerce Multilingual
- WPML Media
- Multilingual Tools
Once you have successfully installed the WPML plugin, you can configure it easily from WPML >> Languages. After that, you can follow the following steps to successfully configure the WPML plugin.
- Select your default language.
- Choose a set of active languages
- Choose a language selector (For starters, choose the footer language selector, you can change this later.)
- Install and activate all the WPML related plugins (mentioned in the first section). If you still feel you need some help in installing the WPML plugin, you can follow this getting started guide by WPML.
- Install the WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date plugin and activate it.
Checking the translation with WPML
- WPML Language Selector on the plugin settings page
- WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date plugin’s settings page translated using WPML
- Delivery Estimation on the cart page translated in French