WooCommerce Bookings Add-ons – Select First Available Time of the Day
In this article, we will cover how you can use the Auto Select Available Time of the date Addon. This is not a stand-alone plugin and is an add-on for the WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin. This plugin is applicable to the time-based calendar. It is used to pre-select the first available time slot of the chosen date.
For Eg: The customer clicks on 22nd April and the time slot 11:00 am gets automatically selected as it is the only available time slot on that particular date.
Auto Select Available Time of the Date Add-on plugin
What does it do?
This add-on plugin pre-selects the first available time slot or the only time slot in the date chosen by the user. The user is not required to select the time slot. The booking details are displayed for the auto-selected time slot once the date is chosen. The setup is quite simple as shown below :
- WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin [Version 1.6.8 and above]
- Auto Select Available Time of the Date Add-on
Follow the steps below :
- Install the Auto Select Available Time of the Date Add-on on your WooCommerce store.
- Click on the Auto Select Available Time of Date Menu in the WP Dashboard (Bookings) and provide the Product Name/Id for which you want the time slot to be pre-selected as shown in the screenshot below :
- Save the settings
- Visit the product page and select a date. You will now see that the only available slot/ first available slot on that particular date will be auto-selected as shown below and the booking details for that time are displayed
- Now the customer can directly click on the Book Now button and doesn’t have to choose the timeslot explicitly. Thus, avoiding an extra step for the customer.
WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin is a one-stop booking solution for WooCommerce store owners. The plugin supports multiple booking scenarios and additional customized solutions discussed in this article.
If you have any queries based on the plugins discussed above, or you have a complex booking scenario, feel free to contact our support team. We will try our best to help you find a solution and set up your online WooCommerce store.