Set up Universal Shipping Calculator for La Poste Colissimo on your WooCommerce
In this small guide, we will explain to you how you can migrate your La Poste Colissimo account to the Universal Shipping Calculator using the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Plugin.
How to set up La Poste Colissimo shipping on your WooCommerce store?
In order to set up La Poste Colissimo shipping, follow the below steps:
- Download the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin and CSV file(data file) for La Poste Colissimo from My Account.
- Install WooCommerce Shipping Pro Plugin. For detailed information about installation, See How to Download, Install, Activate & Update WooCommerce Plugin?
- The Admin Configuration Settings appears as shown below:
- Import CSV file by clicking on Import CSV button (highlighted in above screen shot). The screen appears as shown below:
- Browse the CSV file(which you have downloaded from MY Account) by clicking on Choose File or enter the path of data file. Click Upload file support. The Success Message appears as shown below:
- The Rate Matrix is imported into Admin Settings as shown below:
Please note that only if the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin is enabled, you will see La Poste Colissimo shipping rates on the cart/checkout page of your WooCommerce store.
If you have any queries or need help setting up table rate shipping on your WooCommerce store then feel free to Contact PluginHive Customer Support. You can check out the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin to know more about its features.
Good luck! 🙂