Steps to Migrate to Universal Shipping Calculator from La Poste Colissimo
In this small guide, we will explain to you how you can migrate your La Poste Colissimo account to the Universal Shipping Calculator when using the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Plugin. Read below.
Please follow the below steps to migrate to Universal Shipping Calculator from La Poste Colissimo:
- Download the .zip file for the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin and CSV file (data file) for La Poste Colissimo from My Account.
- Install WooCommerce Shipping Pro Plugin. For detailed information about installation, See How to Download, Install, Activate & Update WooCommerce Plugin?
- The Admin Configuration Settings appears as shown below:
- Import CSV file by clicking on Import CSV button (highlighted in above screen shot). The screen appears as shown below:
- Browse the CSV file ( which you have downloaded from MY Account) by clicking on Choose File or enter the path of data file. Click Upload file support.The Success Message appears as shown below:
- The Rate Matrix is imported into Admin Settings as shown below:
If the Shipping Pro plugin is enabled, you should be able to see shipping rates in cart/checkout page of your online store.