WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments
WooCommerce Shipping Plugin for FedEx with Print Label
WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label
WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin
WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin
Multi Carrier Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce
Estimated Delivery Date Plugin for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping with Tracking
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon
PH WooCommerce Product Addons
PH WooCommerce Deposits
Shopify Australia Post Shipping App with Rates, Label & Tracking
Shopify Ship, Rate, and Track for FedEx
Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notifications App
WooCommerce Shipping Services
Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label App
Multi Carrier Shipping Label for Magento
FedEx Ship, Rate & Track App for BigCommerce
WooCommerce Mobile App
Stamps.com USPS Shipping Extension with Postage for Magento
WordPress Tips and Tricks
How to Set Up Royal Mail Shipping with Parcelforce Worldwide Magento Extension?
This article gives you step-by-step instructions to set up the latest Royal Mail & Parcelforce Worldwide shipping rates, shipping label printing and shipment tracking using Magento Royal Mail Shipping with Parcelforce Worldwide extension.
Configure Parcelforce Worldwide Account Credentials for Magento
- Visit your Magento Admin dashboard and under Store, click on Configuration
- Visit the Sales section and click on Shipping Methods
- Click on Royal Mail Shipping with Parcelforce Worldwide
Here you need to Enable the Royal Mail Shipping Method and set up your Parcelforce Worldwide Credentials. You would require the following from Parcelforce Worldwide:
- Account Number
- User ID
If you are using Production Credentials, select Yes under the Product Credentials field. You can validate whether the credentials are correct or not by clicking the Validate button.
Latest Royal Mail & Parcelforce Worldwide Shipping Rates at Magento Checkout
- In order to get the latest Royal Mail & Parcelforce Worldwide shipping rates at your Magento checkout page, select Yes under Enable Real-Time Shipping Rates
- Based on your preferences, you can select from various Royal Mail & Parcelforce Worldwide shipping services by clicking the checkbox in front of the services, as shown in the image below.
- The extension also allows you to set up Price Adjustment based on your preferences for each Royal Mail & Parcelforce Worldwide shipping service. You can choose to enter the Fixed Value or a Percentage increase or decrease (with a minus ‘-‘ sign). The rates displayed on the checkout page will be calculated as per the adjustment provided here.
Set Up Royal Mail & Parcelforce Worldwide Packaging Methods
- By default, the Magento Royal Mail Shipping with Parcelforce Worldwide extension provides Weight Based Packing to calculate shipping rates by Royal Mail & Parcelforce Worldwide. Under weight-based, you need to define a Max Weight value that will be used to determine the products packed in a single package. Once the weight reaches the Max Weight value, the extension automatically increases the package to accommodate additional products.
- The extension also supports Box Packing for merchants who use Royal Mail Standard Boxes for shipping. By default, the extension supports the following Royal Mail Standard Boxes,
- Royal Mail Letter
- Royal Mail Large Letter
- Royal Mail Small Parcel
- Royal Mail Large Parcel
- Royal Mail International Parce
Display Royal Mail & Parcelforce Worldwide Shipping Rates on Magento Checkout Page
- Once the setup is complete, place a product in cart and add the address
- The extension will display the Royal Mail & Parcelforce Worldwide shipping rates and all available services on the checkout page as shown below.
- Select a service based on your preferences and click on Next
- Place the order successfully
Automatically Generate Packages for your Magento Orders
- Once the order in Processing status, visit the Royal Mail Shipping tab, as shown below
- Click on Generate Packages. This will automatically generate a package for the order based on the Parcel Packing Method you have selected
Select Parcelforce Worldwide Service to Print Shipping Labels
- Select the service for which you want to print Parcelforce Worldwide shipping labels. By default, the service with which the customer has placed the order will be selected.
Generate and Download Parcelforce Worldwide Shipping Labels
- Click on Generate Labels and the shipping label will be generated along with the Parcelforce Worldwide tracking details
- Click on Download Label to download the Shipping Label(s)
Automatically Send Parcelforce Worldwide Shipment Tracking Details to Customers
- Once the shipping labels are printed, the Parcelforce Worldwide shipment tracking details will be sent to the customers via email
Generate and Download Parcelforce Worldwide Return Shipping Labels
- You can also choose to generate Parcelforce Worldwide return shipping labels for your preferred service. Select the Parcelforce Worldwide shipping service from the dropdown and click on Generate Return Label
- Once the Parcelforce Worldwide shipping label and the tracking details are generated, click on Download Return Label to get the Parcelforce Worldwide Return Shipping Label
Sync Parcelforce Worldwide Shipping & Tracking Details to Magento Orders
- After successfully completing the order fulfillment, a shipment will be automatically generated with the Parcelforce Worldwide shipping and tracking details, as shown below
For more details or queries, please visit our support team. We will surely help you.